Author Thread
alicewong79

View Profile
looks and weight
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 08:40 AM

hi my dear sometime we also need to believe and have faith on ours look is given by god.God make any girl is beautiful here,is the men really look on your outward or weight and to decided to have a relationship with you, i think you better let it go,because you need to understand the outward will gone on one day ,what is the exist for future relationship?

I agree that men is a "visual" on this world.The first appreance will make them to take a move and close you.But i believe when guy is know you well,the also will aware your inner beauty from your heart and love you with the true heart.Inner beauty also will attractive men come to you....sometime women also need to have faith on herself and don't so hire from ourself cause by ours weakness here...we are not a perfect person,but we still can live our life with happiness because we have faith on god inside us.

Men always need a lovely,caring,understanding,loyal women to help them up to build up their dream,take care of family and him,given support when they are down and facing whatever problem together...sometime women also need to learn how to play kite...sometime want to be straight on men and sometime need to give some space or freedom for them to rest and be understand or caring to them

My dear don't be so sad there...i believe you also very beauty in your inner heart, just show it to guy how good you are...

God bless you...

alicewong79

View Profile
men always looking for the beauty of the women
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 03:08 AM

In other statement, i have a girl friend,she stay together with her boy friend around 10 year,but the men also don't want to married with her and sometimes he will avoid the discussion on marriage topic.My friends consider is very good caring,loyal and lovely person,but her outward no so well and fatty only.How come that guy don't want married with her...how is your opinon there?

My statement is difference,My ex boy friend break up with me because he is getting a more pretty and younger lady,even her father is rich people and given the business to him,so that he no need to work so hard for his future life,even her father given money to him to buy a house after they are married...afterthat he said to me ...he not happy now....but i also need to thanks god,because he putting that girl to break up ours 3 year relationship here and protect me from hurt in future...

i just a normal lady,i hope to find a lovely ,caring men here,i am not materialistic lady..money for me is not so important,even the looks is not so well i also can accept,the important thing is true from his heart...hahaha....

welcome to sharing any yours view point here...don't feel tention here...because we also learn from the false and remind us don't repeat the human false here...is a very interest life story to let us to growing together here...

god bless you all guy....

alicewong79

View Profile
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 02:51 AM

i have facing the problem on internet friend network, they are only looking for women beauty and request sex from me.some of the men is very funny ,he can naked to you and said that " this is call a true love" and only for me to see and he is also a christian people there.Some of the men when looking for beautiful women photo,they can imagine so much of thing like sex and do it theirself on webcam.This is no any prejudice to any men here, but i just need to share any true feeling from my heart only.

I just do a funny advice for that men, this kind of acting is not call "love", is call sin there and i said to him ,god give us so beauty of body there,we must respect on what god given to us and take care of god image here.I care for this brother but he said i hurt him...haha...sometime i also very confuse and can not trust on men because i also don't know whether he is really love me from their heart or cheating me for other motive.Some of the men will direct request for sex 1st and build up the relationship on later...In this situation, what are yours opinion here....

alicewong79

View Profile
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 02:13 AM

i not judge for all men is like that, maybe some of the men is difference.As a brother and sister in christ, i just need to get some view point from yours,so that let women more understand what is the men thinking in their inner heart.But currently the earth men is given me a lot of feedback like that,when you are no more beauty at outside look and have good body sharp,they will straight away reject you and don't want be a friend with you.I have some guy friend,even can spent a lot money for his girl friend and maintain the relationship with the girl because of her outward is beautiful,even they don't border how bad the inner qualities or attitude for this girl friend,they also can continue with blindly...when the money is finish spend,the girl is leaving him and that time the guy will feel regret and wake up...

alicewong79

View Profile
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 07:21 AM

Men always will looking for the pretty and nice body sharp of women to choose their life partner here.Whether in this world still have a men is not looking on the outside thing and really love you with their true heart no matter how is the girl look like and is the body sharp they are......

How is your guy opinion on this topic...welcome all to share anything on this network,so that we can growing each and other and let women know what are your men thinking and understand guy heart here.....

God Bless you all....