View Profile
Didnt know where else to put it
Posted : 26 Apr, 2016 11:50 PM

A poem I wrote about Jesus at gethsemane

Mark 14:34-36

Oh my friends please hear my cry

The time approaches quickly, its almost here

My bones are all weary, so weak I could die

Please pray my brothers, while I do the same.

Oh my flesh is so weak, the sweat drips like blood

My muscles all taught, anxiety grips.

Daddy I need you can you hear my cry

I strain with the effort of knowing im to die

Daddy I need you I don�t know if I can

My heart is so weary my legs are the same

If there�s any other way please show me now

See ive done nothing wrong, why oh why

Oh Son my heart breaks to see you like this

I wish I could take it and make you all right

But see my children need you they all ran away

From the life I wanted so dearly to give

They are blind and weak, they need your blood

They need you to go through the strain you now feel

As much as I want to stop it, they cant come to me otherwise

Oh Daddy my tears are fresh and feel so heavy

Each heartbeat though painful Its so sweet

For soon It wont beat for me at all

Daddy please take this from me

Oh son all things you have asked I have done

But though I cry with you, I must say no my Son

Not because I don�t love you or couldn�t care less

But cause I love them and your blood sets them free

Oh Daddy I hear you but one last attempt

My strength is failing me please please no more

Siiggghhhhh

But not what I want but your will be done

I give myself to you your perfect son

Why couldn�t they listen, why did they choose death

They had you forever but felt it wasn�t enough

Now my path is set and cant be altered.

It is me who chooses death so they may have life.

One last thing daddy before I depart

On this weary heavy laden journey that will be my last

When I hang upon that tree, please show me the faces of all

Your dear children whom I stand in their stead.

Add50

View Profile
God my Daddy
Posted : 22 Apr, 2016 04:35 PM

(Gal 4:4-7)But when the set time had fully come, God sent his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those under the law, that we might receive adoption to sonship. Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, �Abba, Father.� So you are no longer a slave, but God�s child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir.

Abb� � "Father," also used as the term of tender endearment by a beloved child � i.e. in an affectionate, dependent relationship with their father; "daddy," "pappa"

Matthew 7: 9-11 Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, HOW MUCH MORE will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

God showed me a few weekends ago a beautiful insight into His heart as a Daddy.

I get my kids every second weekend (not by choice but circumstances do not allow it, I only have the work ute for transport and though my boss graciously allows me to privately use it to pick them up, a gesture that means more to me than a raise, I dont want to abuse this by traveling the hour and a half too often, plus I dont have much spare cash after paying both my rent and my ex's rent. Excuses aside I only get limited time and I pray for things to change so I can see them more) anyway I had bought tickets to a Broncos match ( Queensland football team) for the kids and had planned for us to go, a thing that I had done last year and wanted to become a family tradition. When I arrived to pick them up my ex informs me my son didnt want to go or even come up to stay with me. This hurt of course, even though it wasnt personal (we have been told he has low spectrum autism but not diagnosed properly). I had been in hospital the previous week and had stayed down there for easter so it had been awhile since he had gone he was not liking a new situation.

I could of forced him I'm his dad but it would of built resentment and possibly made our relationship worse

Philemon 8-9 Therefore, although in Christ I could be bold and order you to do what you ought to do, yet I prefer to appeal to you on the basis of love

I decided to stay down there on the Friday night to be with him hoping my presence would change his mind.

The next day he hadnt changed his mind. Still hurt and disappointed I was not knowing what to do, I had prayed about it of course.

My ex told me he didnt trust me.That broke my heart my boy shouldnt feel this way but he did. I hadnt done anything to him to warrant these feelings just me not being there had broken his trust in me. Hurting I prayed then went to him( he was on the bed watching utube video on minecraft, something he loves watching) I didnt say anything to him just lay down resting my head against his. He asked what I was doing, I said nothing just want to spend time with you. It was a beautiful intimate time with my boy I will never forget. Anyway after the movie I hugged him and said "Josh whether you come or not, I Love You. I would like you to come but it is your choice."

He decided he didnt want to come?

But this made me think about How God feels when He just wants to spend time with us and we say nah not today, when He wants to give us stuff and do amazing things in our lives he knows are good and that He would never hurt us but we go sorry I dont trust you.

I felt so sad for Him because I only had to go through it with one son, He has to deal with everyone. His love and mercy overwhelms me. I have never truley understood the heart of God the father, until I became a Father and walking with Him. I know it is deeper still than this and as I learn to walk not only in Him but in the new situation I have as a part time father, I will see more of his heart.

If you read this I hope you take time out now and just reach to God our daddy, you dont have to say a thing just close your eyes and think of Him as you draw near to Him and He will draw near to you.He is waiting and just wants to spend time with you. He loves you more than you will ever know.

Add50

View Profile
What Jesus would advice in this situation?
Posted : 17 Apr, 2016 11:42 PM

Great question, truth is I dont know what he would of said but I know one thing Jesus's advice would of been bang on the money. His words would of bought love into the situation and the best outcome for all parties. End of the day we all have free choice. And all things work out for the best for those in Christ Jesus.

My wisdom isnt as great as Jesus's though but here is a thought.

I believe there is no true right answer all outcomes someone is hurt. Whatever choice they make Gods gotta pick up the pieces. Grace is over them no matter what way they head.

That said, Husbands are to love their wives as they love themselves. If the wife moved on and is in love , then the war hero should walk away because he loves her and only wants the best for her no matter how much it hurts. Go to God, crying out with honesty and healing will come. I think Jesus would of said dont be selfish, love her and forgive her. I will be your strength, I will be your peace, I will be your healing. Now lets go fishing, I know this great place, come follow me.

Add50

View Profile
Theistic evolution is a lie
Posted : 11 Apr, 2016 06:37 AM

I have always believed in the literal six day creation (remember He rested on the seventh) but it was faith backed with no biblical proof. But God showed me. Using the word of God ( the truth) and logic.

If you believe God created by evolution you have been fed the lie of evolution and trying to justify God in it. Science is a creation of God instead of putting God in science you need to put science into God. Somethings cant be explained they just are. Ok lets debunk evolutiin

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death ....

The penalty of sin is death ok we know this this is why Jesus died. What has that got to do with creation vs evolution. Everything.

Gen 3:3 .. If we touch of the fruit of knowledge we will die

Gen 3:19 ... From dust you came to dust you will return

God created death after the fall of man after creation. For the penelty of sin is death therefore there was nodesth before eve took of the fruit of knowledge. Evolution can only take place through death, its premise is a species adapts for survival, survivsl is only necessary if there is death. No death no evolution. Gods ways are perfect He gets it right first go.

Add50

View Profile
A little bit of country
Posted : 11 Apr, 2016 04:13 AM

Ok i was praying today in the spirit for a person even though i dont know well class as a friend moreover she is a sister in Christ. I heard her heartcry and more impoortantly God did. He said to tell her, her name is Ruth. (Names are important they speak spiritual things into lives of people that manifest into their physical lives, Jesus changed simons means (reed like, listening to, that is swayed by opinion, weak) to Peter (rock, depicting strength, solid unmoving) Even though it took time for the change it happened peter was a rock in jesus and built the church)

In particular God led me to this verse Ruth 3:11

And now my daughter, Do not be afraid, I will do for you all you ask. Everyone in town knows you of nobel character.

These words are from boaz and boaz is a type and picture of Jesus.

May God bless you sis, nobel character and mighty in God. God will give you the desires of your heart. The other thing about Ruth is Boaz noticed her while she was doing the lowest of the low jobs. Picking up the scraps after the good harvest. He asked about her AND had already heard about her goid deeds. Take heart it will work out when you least expect it.

Add50

View Profile
Got ridiculed because I believe in God...
Posted : 8 Apr, 2016 09:24 AM

No where does the bible say we have to convert the unbelievers it says we are to tell our testimony share the good news but it is not for us to change them that is Gods job. He does it better anyway. Read John 15: 16-19 it tells you why this happened. God bless and may He guide you and teach you and may you bear much fruit.

Add50

View Profile
I REALLY NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME CHANGE MY THOUGHT.
Posted : 8 Apr, 2016 09:16 AM

For it is NOT by works, but by grace we are saved through faith, and this IS NOT of ourselves so none shall boast.

God had the law or the grades to get into heaven as you will but he saw that man could not live up to them. He had given us a free choice but we choose the flesh unless by the Holy Spirit. For all have fallen short of the Glory of God.

The wages of sin is death that is no one could be saved so God gave us His son Jesus to pay for our sins. For this is love Not that we love God, BUT that He loved us and sent His Son as the atonement of our sins.

We believe we are saved by grace but grace is never ending. For it is no longer I that lives but Christ that lives in me. Jesus stands as our advocate that is When we sin he says That is under my blood I paid for it. Psalm 103 as far as the east is from the west that is how far my sin is from me. Meaning it can never be a part of me I am separated from it.

As soon as we believe in the power of Jesus on the cross and what it meant as reconsilliation to God. We became the rightousness ( right standing before God)

of Christ. God only has one standard to reach Him do you accept Jesus if you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus is Lord you will be saved. Those in Christ can not sin because the seed of God is in them ( that is God transforms us from glory to glory) we do nothing but read Hos word, pray and enjoy God it is automatic it just happens. Satan wants us to be under rules so we never live in freedom and power. Christ defeated satan on the cross.

Add50

View Profile
Intro
Posted : 8 Apr, 2016 07:36 AM

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10‬:‭13‬ NIV)‬‬‬‬‬‬

A bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; (‭Isaiah‬ ‭42‬:‭3‬ NIV)‬‬‬‬‬‬

I do not write this for you to feel sorry for me but for you to understand and see Gods love.

When I was four years old I was raped by my grandfather, I would say molested or sexually abused but these terms have almost been romanticised. I never asked for it, something was stolen from me. See God is faithful he won't let us endure things we can't handle as 1 Corinthians 10:13 says, so these memories were blocked for almost 33years. But I was bruised, I carried the feelings and fears just not the facts behind them.

I was raised in. Christian home, my parents loved God and loved Jesus and would teach us to pray and read Gods word. I remember when I was seven, sitting in the car and my eldest sister had asked our mum how to get to heaven when we died. My mum explained how sin had seperated us from God and Jesus died in our place. That if we ask Jesus to forgive us and come into our heart we will be saved. With kid mode full on, I felt left out and so I prayed what Mum had said . Even though it started in jealousy it was real.

A few years later, my father had gone to college to become a teacher it had put a strain on our family financially. The stress levels were high and I had a way of pushing buttons. I would be smacked a lot not because I didn't deserve it because I pushed my boundaries but I did flip the anger switch. I would be disciplined with whatever they could grab. Coat hangers, electrical cords. I remember trying to hide wasn't very good they always found me.

I didn't want to get smacked but it became a cycle, almost addicting, the more I pushed, the more I got belted ( always on the butt) , the more I then pushed. I would take the blame for things my siblings did so they wouldn't cop it. I don't know what stopped my behaviour or their anger but eventually I didn't get smacked anymore.

What it did teach me was, that any mistake gives punishment I didn't realise this till later when following Jesus I couldn�t comprehend grace, I couldn't understand, I didn�t have to pay for my wrongs. I felt I had to prove to God that I loved him, searching for that approval. Never realising I already had it. Psalm103 (look it up if you don't know it, I believe searching for bible truths impact better than being spoon fed) such a powerful psalm the heart of the father one of my favourites.

See I believed grace saved me but I didn't believe grace still covered me. Every time I did wrong God would be there to punish me. I was self conscious not Christ conscious.

For by grace I am saved not by works yet my whole being tried to work for my ongoing acceptance.No one had accepted me in life why would God be different.

If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. (‭John‬ ‭15‬:‭19‬ NIV)‬‬‬

A small child did not understand this and so each rejection became more like that it was because of me. I was bullied at school, they would call me names, steal my stuff, beat me up. I had no real friends through to high school. Grade eight was the worst year. I would hang out with my tormentors just because the alternative meant I walked alone. Again all this I bottled not telling anyone not knowing how. My books would get graffitied, glued together, things broken. I would then get in trouble with teachers as they thought it was my own rebellion to school. I just copped that too I was defeated what did it matter anyway if they knew the truth.

My self worth was at its worse, I would look in the mirror and see nothing. I wasn't a vampire, but my reflection was a reminder of how much I hated being me so I blocked it out. Gods grace alone kept me from suicide didn't even occur to me. Maybe I felt u deserved all the punishment, maybe I felt everything was my fault. No matter the reason I continued down this abusive path and depression.

You can only love others and God as much as you love yourself and well I had no love for myself so my relationship with everyone suffered.

God brings people into our lives who with small things bring us back from the brink, things that they don't even realise are massive in the lives of those they are directed at.

In grade nine a guy by the name of Martin cave turned up at every one of my classes.I don't know if this is normal but he was literally wherever I went. I didn't notice was too self absorbed, too just going through the motions of school. He did though, He saw me. At the second last class he said to me � your in every class of mine do you want to hang out�

That acceptance saved me. Even now I write this with tears and such love for that simple act. We became best mates through high school in and out. I met some great friends through him and I am forever grateful. I started seeing that I did have some worth.

I had issues of course but I didn't hate myself as much.

Year 12 I stayed with my sister in Yeppoon for a few weeks and I saw her and her friends living Christ centered lives. I was inspired I committed my life to Christ. God also showed me I was beautifully and wonderfully made. Or as I like to say God made me perfect down to my imperfections. I still got called names but they had no effect, I was armoured by God. I don't have body issues, I still have acceptance issues though not life crippling. I am who I am if you don't like it that is your problem not mine. God loves me more than you ever will.

1 John. 4

10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins

18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Gods love saved me but being foolish and a bit arrogant I took my inheritance and ran from God. But I will talk of this another time.

Add50

View Profile
why?
Posted : 8 Apr, 2016 06:19 AM

No not missing they just don't read the passage in context. The word submission has even been perverted and misinterpreted as being less or dominated but that is not what it is saying, it's probably more accurate to say respect, don't try and be thier mother, for this reason a man leaves his parents. He doesn't need a parent he left it. Not saying you can't disagree or have to do evrything the husband says. When God created Adam he then created a helper for him Eve. The word helper in Hebrew is Ezer (ay-zer) the meaning is strength, to save/rescue to support.

This is the partnership God intended for man to be supported by his wife to keep him from doing stupid stuff lol but not to control him. But sin messed that up and so here is why they forget the second bit about loving their wife. The curse God placed on man and woman for sinning. Gen 3:16 To woman.... You shall desire to control your husband and he will try and dominate you. Other translation don't say they say desire but the Hebrew word is Teshuqah and translates better to wanting to control.

This is why Paul wrote that passage to remind that the curse has no power anymore and the true relationship means love. If the husband truely loved his wife there would be no domination and if the wife submits there is no control.

These guys forget or don't realise that Jesus became the curse on the cross Gal 3:13 " Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us-- for it is written, "CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE "--

Do you know that childbirth should not be painful if you believe this. Nor work hard.

Add50

View Profile
Salvation....
Posted : 8 Apr, 2016 05:42 AM

Salvation in Greek (the bible was translated from Hebrew and Greek so sometimes you need to expand the word by going back to Greek) soteria it means welfare, prosperity, deliverance, preservation, salvation, safety. So when talking about salvation it is talking about the restoration being made whole and delivered from the death sentence sin placed on us.

For the wages of sin is death. Jesus never sinned so he couldn't die so why did he? Because the only way to fully pay for the penalty of disobeying God was to become sin.

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭21‬ NIV)

Consequently, just as one trespass(or sin) resulted in condemnation(death and seperation from God) for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification( saved from death and given access to the Father) and life for all people. (‭Romans‬ ‭5‬:‭18‬ NIV)

This is why

And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, �Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?� (which means �My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?� ). (‭Mark‬ ‭15‬:‭34‬ NIV) at this stage God turned his back on Jesus because he had become every sin and God is pure and at this stage His full wrath/anger was on Jesus. Jesus took our place so we didn't have to face Gods judgement.

The last word Jesus cried before his death was "kalah" it is Arabic the language he spoke. It has three meanings most of the time it is translated as it is finished, no more needed to be done, completed. But it also means Total destruction, obliterated and it means Bride.

So he cried out My Bride ( all those who believe) it is done complete no more do you need to do anything to wipe your sin and have a relationship with God, the law is fulfilled the penelty paid, the power of Satan and death is destroyed, obliterated it is no more.

God then ripped the curtain from top to bottom. Behind the curtain was the sanctuary of God, only the high priests could go into their as it housed the presence of God (the Holy Spirit) and they could only go in there if they had cleansed themselves. When God ripped it he said now all may come into my presence.

We are saved by grace. But it was more than just the gift of eternal life. See when God made us He made us in His image but sin destroyed that image. When we are saved or given salvation it is the restoration of that image

No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God�s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God. (‭1 John‬ ‭3‬:‭4-5‬ NIV) the word seed is sperma, like the word sperm you could say it houses the DNA of God the genetic make up that we stop sinning not that we become God but like God pure, righteous, prosperous, healed.