Author Thread
cajunkonection

View Profile
What do guys think?
Posted : 13 Jun, 2013 03:00 PM

I recently got out of a two and a half to three year relationship with a Filipina I met on this site. There were signs that she was in the relationship for money but looking back I think I chose to ignore them because I wanted to believe agree really did love me and not the "idea of me". She was supposed to be dating me but she was also on sites like this looking for a better opportunity. She lied and said she was only keeping in contact with friends on here, and that she was on here because she wanted to make sure it was "God's will" for us to be together. I ended up going to the Philippines and although I wasn't planning to propose, I ended up proposing and she said yes. Three or four months later while we were so "in love", I got laid off of my job. She had said two days before how blessed she was to have me and how she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, but when I got laid off she couldn't break up fast enough with me. Now I wont say all Filipina women are looking for a sugar daddy, but she was and she was very good at disguising it...so just be sure to ask God what His will is...

cajunkonection

View Profile
What do guys think?
Posted : 13 Jun, 2013 02:58 PM

I recently got out of a two and a half to three year relationship with a Filipina I met on this site. There were signs that she was in the relationship for money but looking back I think I chose to ignore them because I wanted to believe agree really did love me and not the "idea of me". She was supposed to be dating me but she was also on sites like this looking for a better opportunity. She lied and said she was only keeping in contact with friends on here, and that she was on here because she wanted to make sure it was "God's will" for us to be together. I ended up going to the Philippines and although I wasn't planning to propose, I ended up proposing and she said yes. Three or four months later while we were so "in love", I got laid off of my job. She had said two days before how blessed she was to have me and how she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me, but when I got laid off she couldn't break up fast enough with me. Now I wont say all Filipina women are looking for a sugar daddy, but she was and she was very good at disguising it...so just be sure to ask God what His will is...

cajunkonection

View Profile
Ability to give "kudos"
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 10:35 PM

What's facebook?

cajunkonection

View Profile
The "S" Word w/ Your Fiance
Posted : 26 Dec, 2010 02:44 PM

Marriage isn't all about sex, but why would you get engaged to someone who you're not physically attracted to. And before this gets said, I don't think God would give you someone you weren't attracted to, because He. Wants us to enjoy our spouses.

cajunkonection

View Profile
Ability to give "kudos"
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 08:47 PM

I would like the ability to give a good post kudos. Often I've read a great post which has made a great point, or made me see something in maybe a new light which I hadn't before. It would be nice to give kudos to these posts which would ultimately encourage more discussion.

cajunkonection

View Profile
The "S" Word w/ Your Fiance
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 08:34 PM

First let me clarify I'm not advocating fornication. That said I, for example am a Christian now and haven't had sex since I surrendered my life to the Lord (aand will not either) but I'm also not a virgin.

My point is: If you've never had sex, how can you know sexually what you like and don't like?

cajunkonection

View Profile
International "relationships"
Posted : 25 Dec, 2010 08:25 PM

Well, if I can be transparent for a sec, I actually have found a really great girl, and she happens to be a foreigner. In fact this girl was what prompted me to start this thread. So we met on here within a few days of me becoming a member of this site, and then afterwards I started this thread.

As far as for the "relationship", we are really believing that God has ordained this. Anyway, that's just a little insight.

cajunkonection

View Profile
The girl speaks Klingon...really?
Posted : 14 Dec, 2010 05:14 PM

Nah no apologies needed my friend. I took no offense and to anyone who would think I was making fun of her nothing could be further from the truth. That said, this was a funny event. It was something one would expect on a comical movie ans was verry funny. God bless

cajunkonection

View Profile
TWO DAT!
Posted : 12 Dec, 2010 10:49 PM

My team, the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints are rolling. The loss against the Browns was a wake up call, and we haven't lost since. The funny thing is, everybody is saying how great Atlanta is looking, but if our Kicker makes that 19yd FG we are 10-2 and they are 9-3. In the NFL, a kicker missing a 19 yd FG is a fluke, a rare occurence. In fact he missed a 29 yd FG against the Browns that at that point would have tied the game and if he makes that one we might be 11-1 right now. Ah, but it is what it is. We still have to play Atlanta in Atlanta which will definitely be a tough game, but I garauntee no one wants to play us in the playoffs cause if our offense continues to click like it has been, we will be hoisting that Lombardi trophy once again...

TWO DAT BABY!!!

cajunkonection

View Profile
The girl speaks Klingon...really?
Posted : 12 Dec, 2010 10:29 PM

Thanks for your advice but she's not God's will for me. See, she expressed her attraction to Asian guys and later moved away to go to college where she met, you guessed it, a Christian, Asian guy. Last I heard they were happily married. At the time we went out, you could tell her self esteem was very low, and although I let her know I didn't think we were compatible, I also tried to boost her self esteem by giving her compliments like how she was a pretty girl etc. And she is a pretty girl, but that said that was still very funny and I'll never forget that one.

Page : 1 2 3