Author Thread
LJP1944

View Profile
GOD is Doing Something Good :)
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 11:35 PM

Amen, and amen and amen.

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial for once he has been approved he will receive the crown of life, which the Lord promised to those who love Him." James 1:12

May the Lord bless your heart this day. Praise His holy name.

LJP1944

View Profile
Praise be to God!!
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 10:50 PM

The joy of the Lord is now your strength. Praise His name forever and ever. Amen.

LJP1944

View Profile
the folks here
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 10:45 PM

Lord, You are amazing and can do all things. We say, yes and amen to these prayers.

LJP1944

View Profile
Beautiful Women
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 11:35 PM

Yes, there is a worldly philosophy in which some women do the same thing. They seek rich men who can provide them with worldly treasures or increased social status. It's taking something not evil in and of itself and making an idol of it. They're called gold diggers, and as believer's we know that's a part of the flesh that needs to die.

(Hmm-m...That pitchfork may have been the one I was trying to find to help bale someone out of his mess)

LJP1944

View Profile
Beautiful Women
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 02:26 PM

Mark,

Come on guy, you've gotta run faster than that!! Sorry, everyone, no disrespect intended, but that exchange was hillarious!

LJP1944

View Profile
submitting messages
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 01:59 PM

Unfortunately, using slang, improper spelling, careless typing, etc. does leave an impression on some. It WILL weed out some who place high value on education or who otherwise care about such things. I'd be inclined to say it wouldn't weed out Mr. or Miss Wonderful, however, because they're going to love us in all our imperfect splendor. LOL It's such a minor thing and I think most of us are seeking someone we connect with on a much deeper level. And sometimes we need to forgive. This process can work like a weed wacker, and that's good.

Linda

Ephes. 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ�s sake hath forgiven you.

LJP1944

View Profile
Pray for my right knee area
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 08:49 PM

Lord, thank You for hearing prayers for our brothers physical healing. We need and trust You with all our hearts. Amen.

LJP1944

View Profile
Pray for my right knee area
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 11:16 PM

Thank You, Lord, for Your goodness toward us. Your eyes are ever on us because of Your great mercy toward us. You are so amazing our King, and we praise Your Name. Your Name is a strong tower for us Lord, and we run to it. Jesus we ask that You heal my brothers knee and that You would be given all honor and praiset. Glory to Your Name, Lord.

LJP1944

View Profile
Devotional - Matters Of The Heart
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 09:44 PM

Enjoyed this devotional on the heart. We�re to put on the Lord Jesus and make no provision for the flesh. It's the Great Exchange�we can never earn it nor will we ever deserve it. Thank You Lord!

LJP1944

View Profile
does it matter to most women if a guy is a virgin, even if he's 32?
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 03:22 PM

My Brother,

You wouldn't want a so-called "sister" who thinks there's something wrong; one that calls evil good. The Bible says to separate ourselves from them. Please don't associate with anyone--virgin or otherwise--that doesn't fully support your decision to not be conformed to this world.

May the Lord continue to guard your heart and mind and not doubt. Wait and I know she will be a virtuous woman who loves you almost as much as she loves the Lord.

Page : 1 2