Author Thread
prettysweet1

View Profile
Marriage Proposals...
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 01:34 PM

Wow! Thanks for the insight and replies... I've pretty much learned to not take things seriously, especially things like that. I agree we are living in a microwave generation. Fast food equates to fast people? NOT...

prettysweet1

View Profile
Hello World:
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 01:30 PM

Thanks kristiankidd...

prettysweet1

View Profile
Hello World:
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 01:29 PM

Thanks for the Welcome Janet! I had a Canadian friend that used to work where I live. He's back in his own turf so to speak. Have always thought highly of Canadians. I have cousins who are as well.

prettysweet1

View Profile
Bebo Norman & Rebecca St. James...
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 07:49 PM

Are two of my favorite singers. I like Bebo's Cover Me song and Rebecca's Wait For Me.

prettysweet1

View Profile
Hello World:
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 07:45 PM

:yay: How is everyone? There seem to be a lot of interesting tidbits posted on the chat forums. Do people take this site seriously or are they just on here to have fun? I've never heard of this site until recently.

prettysweet1

View Profile
Marriage Proposals...
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 07:40 PM

Here's a question for you men...

What's with proposing to a woman the first time you meet her? Or telling a girl that you're going to marry her but you don't want to date her. I feel pressured to make a commitment right off before a guy will spend time with me. What happened to just being friends or casual dating to decide whether or not you're even compatible? Or want to get serious?

Just wondering... :stop:

Another thing? Do guys ever have a feeling like it's "their year?" I have friends that have thought that and then they get married. I just find it odd lately that I keep running into guys I've known before or new guys out in the REAL WORLD. I'm not sure that meeting someone online really works. I'm too used to the REAL WORLD.

This seems like a pretty good website to bounce ideas off on each other.

prettysweet1

View Profile
TOP 3 THINGS GIRLS CAN'T STAND ABOUT GUY'S
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 07:33 PM

I actually agree with your list! :)