Author Thread
ladyarwen

View Profile
World-Renowned Scientist Finds Proof 'God' Created The Universe
Posted : 21 Jul, 2016 10:17 PM

Awesome! I love how secular scientists keep accidentally discovering God's hand in all of creation!

ladyarwen

View Profile
Loosing Weight...
Posted : 7 Jun, 2016 08:41 AM

It's a red-flag if someone you are just getting to know is trying to change you/is criticizing you already. It's very rude to mention someone's weight, no matter how well you know them. This is just basic manners. A person is well aware of their own body and women especially are generally self-critical enough and don't need outside help with that.

A person's body will change over their lifetime, especially if you plan to have children or live to middle age and beyond.

ladyarwen

View Profile
Dating Barriers
Posted : 6 Jun, 2016 06:10 PM

I know this is an old thread, but I had something to say to the original poster, and any other woman who feels there is some thing "wrong" with her or that she has "strikes against" her.

Don't think of yourself as send-rate, and don't settle for less. Meaning in the character of a man and the way he treats you.

If any man tries to rush you into a relationship, his behavior doesn't match his words, or treats you like you are lucky that he is with you, run!

No matter what, you deserve to be treated with respect and dignity like the precious princess that you are!

I've learned first hand that it's better to be single than with a man who doesn't treat you right.

ladyarwen

View Profile
Is it right thing to ask?
Posted : 6 Jun, 2016 01:47 PM

I agree with the salesman analogy above! You can't really tell if you have a true connection with someone until you meet and get to know each other in person anyway.

ladyarwen

View Profile
this site seems to be going out of favor
Posted : 6 Jun, 2016 01:36 PM

It does seem that there are many inactive profiles. If it was easier to delete your profile on here, there probably wouldn't be this problem.

ladyarwen

View Profile
Dress code
Posted : 5 Jun, 2016 12:12 PM

Although, personally I prefer to wear long skirts and dresses, I wouldn't date a man who tried to control what I wear. It's especially telling right at the beginning of a relationship or possible relationship.

Once people know one another better, I don't see a problem with a man requesting that a lady-friend wear something more modest for an activity together if a particular outfit is revealing (like a bikini, low-cut top, mini-skirt) if he was struggling to keep his eyes from wandering.

But it would be a request only, not a demand or a ultimatum.