Inkabink

View Profile
The Favorite List?
Posted : 15 Jan, 2010 07:35 PM

Inkabink

View Profile
Respectable
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 01:19 PM

Independence - emotional, financial, spiritual.

Integrity - doing the right thing even when no one is looking.

Honesty - complete, total, end of story.

Kindness - respectful and compassionate to everyone, whether it's "deserved" or not.

Depth - understanding what really matters, not being distracted by the temporal, the shallow, the outer layers.

Inkabink

View Profile
What are we on this site for????
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 07:21 AM

I feel your pain. I had a guy on this site contact me and I fell in love with him and was ready to marry him, and then one day out of nowhere his WIFE emailed me. I was beyond crushed and in complete shock.

But I still believe there are sincere, good men here. Anything worth finding is worth seeking and working and fighting for, in my opinion. I've learned to ask questions, to listen to my instincts, and to seek GOD'S guidance above everything else. Ignoring "that little voice" is the worst thing you can ever do.

Inkabink

View Profile
Tattoos on men
Posted : 28 Sep, 2009 07:17 AM

I have no problem at all with tattoos, as long as they're nothing profane or inappropriate. I have several myself.

Inkabink

View Profile
Why aren't Women more forward?
Posted : 27 Sep, 2009 01:41 PM

The idea that the man should do the pursuing is not only old-fashioned, but Biblically-based common sense, in my opinion.

If I see a guy that knocks me off my feet, I'll send a wink or even a short "hello". But I don't chase anyone.

Inkabink

View Profile
Hi there i have something to get off my chest
Posted : 27 Sep, 2009 01:36 PM

I'm sorry this happened to you, dude. But trust me, it happens often, to men and women both. I met a guy on here not long ago who really swept me off my feet, we were discussing marriage and all that (a lot like your story, sadly). Then one day, out of nowhere, his WIFE emailed me. Needless to say, that was one of the worst and most painful experiences of my life. So, you aren't alone.

And lastly, you need to beware of anyone who tells you "all men are this" or "all women are that". That kind of talk is just bitterness, insecurity, and unresolved anger speaking, and it isn't useful wisdom at all.

God bless, and don't give up hope. Just go slowly, be wise, and ask GOD for guidance in the future!

Page : 1 2