Author Thread
adventure7

View Profile
The joy of missions
Posted : 3 Nov, 2021 05:47 AM

November 3, 2021

Dear friends

There is a joy in doing the work of the missionary that cannot be matched by the things of this world. Yes you will see indifference, persecution, shunning and sometimes lack of popularity even in the churches. But being able to see God do great things before your very eyes, privilege of being able to be a part of it, dependence on the Holy Spirit, thrill of being in reality a rescuer and knowledge that God is working his great victory in a small way through us brings joy. Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Cor. 15:57. Tell me your thoughts!

adventure7

View Profile
Just What is a Missionary in Your opinion ?
Posted : 9 Feb, 2021 10:21 AM

A missionary can be foreign or local, in person or by internet, by verbally speaking or even giving out tracts. It gives life great meaning and purpose and helps us not to waste our lives. It is also fun.

adventure7

View Profile
How to spread the Gospel
Posted : 9 Feb, 2021 10:19 AM

I agree. Any time you share the gospel or attempt to do so, or give a tract to anyone, the Lord is pleased. It is something we can work into a lifestyle of fun and adventure and romance. I also go out in teams. How are you?

adventure7

View Profile
How to spread the Gospel
Posted : 9 Feb, 2021 10:18 AM

I agree. Any time you share the gospel or attempt to do so, or give a tract to anyone, the Lord is pleased. It is something we can work into a lifestyle of fun and adventure and romance. I also go out in teams. How are you?