Author Thread
TOMLIB

View Profile
WHY IS SEX A PROBLEM IN MARRIAGE??
Posted : 29 Jul, 2016 07:41 AM

In my life, i was lucky, i did not go dating or having sexual affairs with girls till 19 and out of high school. My first girl friend was so excited about us, she love the kind of moments and sex we had. She knew life before me, so she explained to me why she so loved me, (the Sex).

However, we did not stay together forever, she moved and as i move on, i have experience some different feedback, some girls actually don't like sex that much in certain way. In fact, some really don't like having sex - unless really occasionally.

So, with the perception that people wants to get marry before sex, and considering this experience and others the may make the difference in marital union. How do we settle the score and ensure you are making the right choice before hand.???

TOMLIB

View Profile
WHY IS SEX A PROBLEM IN MARRIAGE??
Posted : 29 Jul, 2016 07:35 AM

In my life, i was lucky, i did not go dating or having sexual affairs with girls till 19 and out of high school. My first girl friend was so excited about us, she love the kind of moments and sex we had. She knew life before me, so she explained to me why she so loved me, (the Sex).

However, we did not stay together forever, she moved and as i move on, i have experience some different feedback, some girls actually don't like sex that much in certain way. In fact, some really don't like having sex - unless really occasionally.

So, with the perception that people wants to get marry before sex, and considering this experience and others the may make the difference in marital union. How do we settle the score and ensure you are making the right choice before hand.???