View Profile
Best Formula
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 04:44 PM

Lovely

Gretal630

View Profile
Are people here any different?
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 07:12 PM

Let the love of God flow through you and also through your chatting and you will receive it back. I'm new to this site. Actually it's my 3rd dayl. YEAH....i get to chat. The feeling of rejection is nothing new it's been here since the beginning of time. However, in the midst of it all there are people that would consider speaking with you in the name of friendship. With that being said, don't judge everyone based on other's actions ok. Be easy and let the Love of Christ flow. Be Encouraged. Stay Blessed.

P.S. I do understand your point but the battle is not yours

Gretal630

View Profile
share your toothbrush?
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 06:51 PM

NO WAY...I still gag when another person is brushing their teeth beside me. I have to go into another bathroom or wait. I can't stand the sight of frosty sputum when brushing your teeth. I would personally go to the store and buy another one if need be. There are some personalities on here I must say. Very Funny.

Gretal630

View Profile
Being a Marine was easier than this!
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 06:24 PM

THANK YOU

Gretal630

View Profile
Being a Marine was easier than this!
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 06:16 PM

Your frustration is felt. Divorce is never easy and being alone is often another empty bottled up feeling. There is a time for everything that's devine and your time is approaching. Stop for a minute a review some current affairs. I was watching the news today and this beautiful young woman was a new bride. But guess what, she paid $1200 for a hit man to kill her new husband. Ask God to direct your path and he'll lead you if you trust. "If you trust and believe". Just my thought. Be encouraged.

Love,

Tamieka