Author Thread
godschild237

View Profile
How to fail in one easy step.
Posted : 16 Sep, 2016 08:23 PM

the reason they faild they sind tward god by not lissen to what he told him and he tolad him snintfy them self self and try againto ambuhs them and they birnt the city down and and they captured it the way god told them to so it the leaning lesson is seve god and fllow what he says in his word its an nice story we must lissen to what god says to our hearts as well

godschild237

View Profile
i fell god speek to my heart yet i still sin
Posted : 16 Sep, 2016 07:31 PM

so i struggle with faith because i aways walk away from serveing god and so i result wialk in sin openly in the past i know that god changes the heart twards him every time i came back i become so much stronger in faith but i know that to be born of god is to not sin not and when we do sin we can ask for forgiveness the bible says thereis an sin not unto death and there is one as well in 1 john 5 16-21 but i am in sin but wish to say i have to pray that i fllow his comandments witch is love i get so mad that i am not born of god on top of that i have what thought was scizophreina now i know its both the devil and god talking to me an when i get off my meds i cange and when i am on the i change i dont know what to do i know tonses of scriptures all just floating in my head i ask to be born of god to not sin serve the master that calms the sea and just with his voice