Author Thread
Kimjungeun

View Profile
who should start a conversation?
Posted : 2 Apr, 2019 01:09 PM

Gender isn't an issue when it comes to conversation 🙂.

The question is who got the guts to start a conversation and precious gift to keep it going ( great humor and intelligence required)

Kimjungeun

View Profile
Long distance relationships.
Posted : 2 Apr, 2019 01:05 PM

Yes they are feasible 🙂. There are already families from long distance relationships so won't doubt.

It just really need two people who's willing to work it out.

Time, pressure, finances, and most especially trust.

Kimjungeun

View Profile
Hi everyone, I need help
Posted : 2 Apr, 2019 12:59 PM

Hi, it took me some time to read and ponder the cause of your agony. Im not an expert in love but just wanna response as a human.

Loving someone isn't a sin ( Christian or non Christian) as long as you respect each other.

Is it possible for you to be friends? Yes but not right now ( he is right). You still love him as what your statement claims. Friendship is a relation which doesn't ask for anything in return( sweet gesture, affection, or time). It's merely lending a hand, and keeping a company to someone because you know him and wanna help him(you know you want more than that at the moment). You'll realize that if you'll feel bad seeing or knowing that he'll be pursuing someone else. That's what he doesn't want you to feel.

In my opinion, you still matters to him but with the conflicts, fights, and arguments you had, he knows that you'll end up hating one another. He's a brave man not to let that happen and make a move to save your "friendship in the future".

Kimjungeun

View Profile
Looks and Sex before marriage
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 05:32 PM

Why can't we meet guys like you for real?

I like the way you deliver it. Sounds very natural and interesting.

Kimjungeun

View Profile
Distance
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 05:22 PM

Some has strong will to move forward and make things happen but some are not or I'd rather say most. Keeping in touch through phone calls or video chats may help prolong the relationship but without good foundation it will be fragile and might fall.

If there is a guy or are guys who can keep up that set up? Yeah there is/are but we need great luck to have them. God bless us

Kimjungeun

View Profile
Hello!
Posted : 30 Mar, 2018 11:49 AM

Hi. I'm Vanessa... It's a good thing that people can easily interact with this site. I find myself loaded with work and studies but I can find time to take my phone and check this app. Nice to meet anyone here. The world is tough big yet pretty small.