Author Thread
riodragon

View Profile
Anime Fans?
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 08:40 PM

I got introduced to anime at an early age. I was maybe 7 or 8 when Poke'mon and Sailor Moon popped up on Fox Kids and Cartoon Network respectively. And, as a littl kid, I quite enjoyed them. Of course, before then, I'd also seen shows like Voltron, Dragonball, and the like when I was maybe 4 or 5 late nights when I couldn't sleep, before it ever occurred to me that these weren't American cartoons.

Anyways, from watching Poke'mon and Sailor Moon, I went into watching Toonami's stuff when they start showing anime like Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, Tenchi Muyo, Oulaw Star, and such.

Nowadays at Art College, I attend the Anime Club, where they show more modern stuff like Soul Eater, Black Butler, Michiko to Hatchin, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, ToraDora, and such.

And I love the Studio Ghibli Movies, of which i keep a modest collection.

riodragon

View Profile
Going In Over Your Head
Posted : 17 Aug, 2009 08:17 PM

Marriage is my eventual goal in dating. I still like her, if that's what you're asking. I've got a big heart, so I can't stop loving anyone. I don't think God would want that, anyway. I've moved on, just like with all the other 'could-be' relationships. But I care deeply for every one of them.

riodragon

View Profile
Going In Over Your Head
Posted : 16 Aug, 2009 06:41 PM

I was a Junior in High School when my friend got me together with my first, and so far, only girlfriend. We got along very well, we were into a lot of the same things. After dating for a few months, she started trying to get rather serious, though... I kept that at bay for a while and she told me that she had 'made-out' with another of my friends.

I forgave her, recalling the story of Hosea in my head. We continued with our relationship rather peacefully after that. We attended the Junior Prom and had a fun time, but a couple nights later, she said that she wanted us to have a baby together. Knowing the relationship was getting to be unhealthy for the both of us, I broke up with her after 8 months of dating.

To this day, I still don't blame her. I know it's hard to keep a healthy pace in a relationship. So I keep the memories fresh in my mind, and hope I can make sure events won't repeat themselves in the future.