Author Thread
holmeschick

View Profile
So, girls...
Posted : 23 Aug, 2009 05:24 PM

Yeah, kinda. I mean, I'd like to be confident enough in myself that it doesn't bother me to put that I'm overweight, but I also wish that I could put I'm seriously working on it, and have lost 40 lbs so far this year. And of course there's the whole, I want someone (especially a Godly man) to fall for me, not my body. But, whatcha gonna do lol

holmeschick

View Profile
"Your such a great guy, that's why I turned you down"
Posted : 23 Aug, 2009 05:19 PM

Wow, I would never have thought of that excuse. Sounds just like that' what it is too. An excuse.

holmeschick

View Profile
A Revelation About The Relationships I Have Been Choosing
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 01:17 PM

Wow, thanks for posting this! What a revelation!

holmeschick

View Profile
The approach.
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 01:10 PM

I agree with godlymom2...ask something about what she put in her profile. We like it when you show interest in who we really are, not just our pretty face :rolleyes:

holmeschick

View Profile
Does Age Matter???
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 01:06 PM

siylii also makes some good points. For me, being 32, never married and no kids, I personally look for a guy with no kids and never married as well. My personal preference for an age range is 5 years younger to 4 years older.

holmeschick

View Profile
Does Age Matter???
Posted : 22 Aug, 2009 01:03 PM

I just came across this thread and thought I would throw my 2 cents in for what it's worth:goofball: Your profile looks very good, I'm glad to see you have now added pictures of your kids. Just remember, it only takes that one special lady to capture your heart. Just remember, not everyone is looking for a ready-made family, so it may take some time. God is preparing that special woman for you, one who your kids need as well. I don't think age really has anything to do with it. If a lady is led by the Lord (which I'm sure is what you are looking for), then age will not matter. Just remember God's timing is perfect.

holmeschick

View Profile
Hi everyone!
Posted : 19 Aug, 2009 12:33 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome! :yay:

holmeschick

View Profile
Deal Breakers
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 09:44 PM

Dealbreakers for me are smokers and divorce. The divorce thing may seem shallow, but I guess to me, it would feel like I was second choice. That's just me. Oh, another "shallow" thing...tatoos. I can't explain it, but they are a total turn-off for me.

holmeschick

View Profile
Hot, Cute and Adorable
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 09:14 PM

For me, Hot refers to the whole body, mostly chest and muscles. Cute mostly means he has a pretty face, nice smile. Adorable is cute plus cuddly/teddy bearish

holmeschick

View Profile
Hi everyone!
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 08:59 PM

Hi :waving: my name is Angie, and I joined the site about a week ago and have just discovered the forums. I live in lower Delaware right now, but plan on moving to Philadelphia, PA soon. Would like to meet some new friends online and in Philly. God bless you all!:angel:

Page : 1 2