Author Thread
MJ4Him

View Profile
MY MOST ROMANTIC MEMORY...
Posted : 22 Dec, 2007 10:00 PM

That is so sweet!! I bet you felt like a queen that day!

MJ4Him

View Profile
No more Mr. Nice guy?
Posted : 22 Dec, 2007 09:58 PM

I think a guy who knows good manners and practices them, treats a lady as such, but still has a back-bone is the ideal man. Be kind, but lead. Be sweet, but be assertive. Don't be indecisive and expect us to make all the decisions. When we look good, tell us, but don't be fake and hand out compliments just to impress us.

But what any guy should do is follow his heart. If you have really fallen for someone, you will quickly learn just how she wants to be treated, and if you're crazy enough about her, it will come naturally to you to treat ther accordingly.

MJ4Him

View Profile
Why do "SOME" men ask us out, when we are "NO MATCH!"
Posted : 22 Dec, 2007 09:49 PM

As long as we are on this topic...

Everyone has preferences. I, personally, prefer someone no taller than 6' but think 5'9 - 5'11 is ideal. Does this mean I would limit myself to this height range? Absolutely not; it's just a preference.

It is what's in the heart that matters, and physical appearances quickly lose their lustre when there is no inner beauty to back it up. But there is still nothing wrong with having your own personal taste.

MJ4Him

View Profile
Self employed (A conveinent desguise)for what???
Posted : 22 Dec, 2007 09:41 PM

Although I can see marialinpa's point, I must say, hats off to Angelove. I guess I'm a bit naive, but I tend to think along the same lines...

Maybe a guy who is between jobs and is doing odd jobs would list self employment, or any number of reasons one might do that. But once messages and chats are exchanged, the mask should come off and he/she should be completely upfront.

MJ4Him

View Profile
Approaching someone at church?
Posted : 22 Dec, 2007 09:31 PM

Seanman and KevinJ, you are in different situations so I will address you separately...

Kevin J, I can only echo what the others here have suggested. I think that you should weigh your options, see which girls through casual conversation are most compatible and proceed!

Seanman (hey you! how are you), because you are in a service position at your congregation, I would suggest that you mingle quietly but assertively at all the Church events and get to know (again through casual conversation) a few different women on a "Christian friend" level. If the one God has for you is one of the women you've gotten to know, He will reveal her to you and guide you in how to approach her romantically. But do keep this in mind: when mingling at Church to get to know these ladies, don't be so obvious. Get better acquainted with a variety of people; other men, elderly, widows, and children. Everyone will appreciate the interest you've shown and in return you will grow closer to your Church family.

God bless and good luck!