Author Thread
JMhonestydate

View Profile
about to give up
Posted : 4 Dec, 2016 04:13 PM

Hello Garfield,

Season Greetings.........I see you have viewed my profile...Thanks a lot.......

I am inviting you to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. There are plenty branches in USA so you can attend anyone of your choice.

We have several young people as yourself and we have severals activities too....

I encourage you not to give up and try to attend the church and get involve with some of the programme we have for young single adult.....We also teach our young single adults how to date and we arranged date for them too.......

We have our website which I will post here for you to visit...

Do not give up and we treat people as how Jesus teaches....

www.mormon.org

www.mormon.com

Click on these links and we have live missionaries to chat with and walk you in the right path....

JMhonestydate

View Profile
Does a womens lack of desire to have kids mean she goes against Gods willl?
Posted : 16 Nov, 2016 04:50 PM

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Genesis 1: 27-28

18 �And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh

11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

JMhonestydate

View Profile
Posted : 16 Nov, 2016 04:35 PM

Melissa

To help you understand a little better.

God have plans for all of us.

There are certain commandments we have to follow to achieve some of these blessings.

If you refuse to get Marry and live alone then you will inherit that Blessings.....

If you get marry and refuse to have children then you will inherit that Blessings....

If you refuse to be marry or to have children then you will inherit that Blessings..........

Now you would have to know what are all these Blessings entails before accepting one.............

It is just like some student finish high school and refuse to attend college.....

Others go to college and get a Bachelor or Associated Degree

Another go for Master

And another go for Doctorate...

And another go all the way to Professor....

I hope you understand what I am explaining here....

It is your desire....

JMhonestydate

View Profile
Posted : 16 Nov, 2016 04:25 PM

In the world today, many people dismiss and even mock marriage and the family. Amid such confusing and destructive voices, the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve Apostles provide the consistent voice of truth. They �solemnly proclaim that marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God and that the family is central to the Creator�s plan for the eternal destiny of His children�

Life�s greatest joys are found in the family. Strong family relationships require effort, but such effort brings great happiness in this life and throughout eternity. Even if you have not had a happy family life in the past, you can seek to have a happy, eternal marriage and a loving relationship with family members.

The New and Everlasting Covenant of Marriage

In our Heavenly Father�s plan of happiness, a man and a woman can be sealed to one another for time and all eternity. Those who are sealed in the temple have the assurance that their relationship will continue forever if they are true to their covenants. They know that nothing, not even death, can permanently separate them.

The covenant of eternal marriage is necessary for exaltation. The Lord revealed through Joseph Smith: �In the celestial glory there are three heavens or degrees; and in order to obtain the highest, a man must enter into this order of the priesthood [meaning the new and everlasting covenant of marriage]; and if he does not, he cannot obtain it. He may enter into the other, but that is the end of his kingdom; he cannot have an increase� (D&C 131:1�4).

JMhonestydate

View Profile
Posted : 16 Nov, 2016 04:11 PM

George

I have read your profile and see your name.

I see you live in USA.

After Jesus resurrected he came to America and He appointed 12 Apostle to preach the doctrine that I have today.

9 of these Apostles desire to died at the age of 72 and join Jesus in His Kingdom.

The other 3 Apostles desire to remain on the earth to teach the doctrine of Jesus Christ to the entire world.

They will not taste death.

They will not taste sorrow.

They will not have pain.

They will remain until Jesus return to cleanse this earth.

For your sake I hope you ask God if what I said here is true and repent before it is too late.

I am a member of Jesus Christ church that Jesus himself restore in 1800 centuries....

I hope you have faith in Jesus and accept His doctrine .....

JMhonestydate

View Profile
Posted : 16 Nov, 2016 04:01 PM

Hello Mister

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

I have a strong testimony of the "Plan of Salvation"

I would love to share what is require of us.

I am glad you understand some of our books.

Why are you telling this young woman your belief...

I hope she will pray and ask God for her guidance....

JMhonestydate

View Profile
Is it okay for a Christian woman to be sexually dominant?
Posted : 13 Nov, 2016 08:32 PM

Whatever you do with your husband is okay once the both of you are okay with each others desire...

JMhonestydate

View Profile
Posted : 13 Nov, 2016 04:12 PM

Hello

I do know who God is and I am receiving increase knowledge which I would like to share with you.

We are all part of God's plan.

And when we came to earth we have made special covenant with God and one of them is to help all the spirit children in Heaven come to earth to received a physical bodies as us....

So every time we have a child we help a spirit to come to earth and to received mortal life as we do.....

This is God's plan...

So I do understand what you are saying but this is not mankind plan but God's plan...

I invite you to read in the Bible>>>>>James 1:56 and apply the instruction??????

JMhonestydate

View Profile
Posted : 13 Nov, 2016 04:05 PM

Melissa

Family is very important to God.

We do not fully understand, but we will in the next life.

From the scriptures we learn that there are three kingdoms of glory in heaven. The Apostle Paul mentioned that he knew a man who was �caught up to the third heaven� (2 Corinthians 12:2). Paul named two of the kingdoms in heaven: the celestial and the terrestrial (see 1 Corinthians 15:40�42). The celestial is the highest, and the terrestrial is second. Through latter-day revelation we learn that the third kingdom is the telestial kingdom (see D&C 76:81). We also learn that there are three heavens or degrees within the celestial kingdom (see D&C 131:1).

Exaltation is eternal life, the kind of life God lives. He lives in great glory. He is perfect. He possesses all knowledge and all wisdom. He is the Father of spirit children. He is a creator. We can become like our Heavenly Father. This is exaltation.

If we prove faithful to the Lord, we will live in the highest degree of the celestial kingdom of heaven. We will become exalted, to live with our Heavenly Father in eternal families. Exaltation is the greatest gift that Heavenly Father can give His children (see D&C 14:7).

Blessings of Exaltation

Imagine what joy each of us will have when we return to our Heavenly Father if we can say: �Father, I lived according to Thy will. I have been faithful and have kept Thy commandments. I am happy to be home again.� Then we will hear Him say, �Well done � ; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord� (Matthew 25:23).

JMhonestydate

View Profile
WHY IS SEX A PROBLEM IN MARRIAGE??
Posted : 3 Nov, 2016 09:48 AM

The Law of Chastity:

We are to have sexual relations only with our spouse to whom we are legally married. No one, male or female, is to have sexual relations before marriage. After marriage, sexual relations are permitted only with our spouse. Before marriage, do not do anything to arouse the powerful emotions that must be expressed only in marriage. Do not participate in passionate kissing, lie on top of another person, or touch the private, sacred parts of another person�s body, with or without clothing. Do not allow anyone to do that with you. Do not arouse those emotions in your own body�

Satan Wants Us to Break the Law of Chastity:

Satan�s plan is to deceive as many of us as he can to prevent us from returning to live with our Heavenly Father. One of the most damaging things he can do is entice us to break the law of chastity. He is cunning and powerful. He would like us to believe it is no sin to break this law. Many people have been deceived. We must guard ourselves against evil influences.

Satan attacks the standards of modesty. He wants us to believe that because the human body is beautiful, it is something to flaunt and expose. Our Heavenly Father wants us to keep our bodies covered so that we do not encourage improper thoughts in the minds of others.

Satan not only encourages us to dress immodestly, but he also encourages us to think immoral or improper thoughts. He does this with pictures, movies, stories, jokes, music, and dances that suggest immoral acts. The law of chastity requires that our thoughts as well as our actions be pure. The prophet Alma taught that when we are judged by God, �our thoughts will also condemn us; and in this awful state we shall not dare to look up to our God� Jesus taught, �Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

�But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart� (Matthew 5:27�28). Satan sometimes tempts us through our emotions. He knows when we are lonely, confused, or depressed. He chooses this time of weakness to tempt us to break the law of chastity. Our Heavenly Father can give us the strength to pass through these trials unharmed.

The scriptures tell about a righteous young man named Joseph who was greatly trusted by his master, Potiphar. Potiphar had given Joseph command over everything he had. Potiphar�s wife lusted after Joseph and tempted him to commit adultery with her. But Joseph resisted her and fled from her. (See Genesis 39:1�18.)Paul taught, �There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it� (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Page : 1 2