Author Thread
Garry_Brokeland

View Profile
The One I Ran Away
Posted : 22 Oct, 2016 04:41 PM

1) Don�t take rejection personally.

What percentage of women in your city would you date? 5%? 1%? Does that make them horrible undateable women? Do you think every woman in the world should be interested in dating you? If not, why do you assume that you�re undateable just because several women weren�t interested?

2) It won�t kill you if you get hurt.

I�ve been turned down, broken up with and cheated on. None of it killed me. I�d rather run the risk of getting hurt again than stop dating altogether.

3) Dating is a learned skill.

You can �be yourself�. You just need to learn a new skill. I can be myself while learning how to confidently ask a woman for her phone number, ask her out on an interesting date and carry on a comfortable conversation while on a date.

4) Broaden your definition of �success�.

You need to practice the skills you learn. If you get an opportunity to practice, that�s a success. It might not be the kind you want, but it will eventually lead to more success.

I used to be nervous on first dates. In 2007 I went on 10 first dates. Only 3 led to second dates. But by the end of that year, I no longer felt nervous on first dates. Try to speak with russians and ukrainian girls right here http://jump4loves.com/ cause they dont know english good so you will have a good experience in a 2 month.

5) It�s okay to be nervous.

You can be nervous, scared or even terrified of dating. That�s okay � as long as you don�t let it keep you from dating.