Author Thread
Pink_Starburst

View Profile
HOW DO I AVOID PREDATORS? Need your advice.
Posted : 17 Nov, 2016 07:50 PM

Know yourself. Don't settle for less than what you want. There are psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists--they proclaim to be Christians. Paul warned of these people in the NT, so it should be no shocker to anyone.

I would suggest you read a book called "How to Spot a Dangerous Man" by Sylvia L. Brown, and another book called, "The Human Magnet SYndrome" by Ross Rosenberg.

Also, Google search the word Narcissist and you'll see a list of traits of these personality-disordered folks, who, btw, troll dating sites all the time.

Big Red flags? Watch out the ones who come on strong with charm, and sob stories about their hard life or "crazy ex", and those who live a long distance from you--don't substitute a text message/phone call for a relationship.

Also, look for patterns and how they talk about other people. Do they compare you to others in their life? RUN! Do they tell you how to think, feel or behave? RUN! Do they push for marriage without knowing one another for more than a year? RUN! There is no way on God's green earth that you can truly know someone in less than a month, and emotional manipulators can only hide their true natures for about 3-6 months until they begin to devalue and discard you like a tossed barn rag.

Also, check www.psychopathfree.com This stuff is real and I'm not making it up. It is my story and I will not be quiet about it.

Good luck! Keep your wits about you.