Author Thread
sweetworship

View Profile
Dating Barriers
Posted : 8 Jun, 2017 01:03 PM

You're beautiful and don't let negative things affect you.

You're young and still have a lot of things ahead of you.

Blessings.

sweetworship

View Profile
For the love of web development/design
Posted : 8 Jun, 2017 12:56 PM

I have a degree in Computer Science but have completely lost touch with the trends. Have forgotten to code as well. However, i am passionate with design and a frustrated graphics designer because i'm self taught. Anyway since you mentioned this is non profit, then i hope you wouldn't mind taking me aboard to learn and maybe help.

Blessings.

sweetworship

View Profile
Share Your Reason For Joining CDFF
Posted : 5 Jun, 2017 08:23 PM

I think this is a great way to start in getting to know one another. All of us here are unique individuals with colorful reasons why we're here. So anyway, let's start with myself.

I'm technically from the Philippines, but have lived and worked in Tanzania East Africa for quite some time. Being deployed in a provincial state where there's no opportunity to get acquainted to new friends, and of course I just cannot pull someone in the neck because as a Christian, I do not want to co yoke with an unbeliever, then it has reached to a point of breakdown that I had to find a channel to get acquainted to people of the same interests : single Christian people who are also looking for the other half.

I trust God's arms are not short to reach out to me through this site. But though I get discouraged sometimes, I trust the man for me is somewhere in the corner of this world and whoever you are, I've been praying for you.

That's it for now. So what about you? What motivated you to join here?

sweetworship

View Profile
Searching For My Soulmate
Posted : 4 Jun, 2017 05:53 AM

Hi everyone! I look forward to meeting my God's best through this site. It's unfortunate that I'm working and living in East Africa which is not the best place for me in finding a mate. 1) remote location 2) no social network meaning no friends around or no chance of even meeting people 3) well there are people but you don't just get involved with anyone right? That person has to be sold out to Jesus. Well, even with this situation, i am positive God's hands are not short to reach out to me. So I look forward that God will use this site to meet my forever.

P. S. Im just a message or wink away I'm. Case you'd like to get to know me.

God bless!