Author Thread
vicillnois

View Profile
Christian VS. Non-Christian: What's to Debate?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 06:53 AM

must be a reason why jesus ate with the publicans. I am not even sure dating is a christian way of life as a concept.

usually, spend time togather who are like minded for obivous reasons... to increase the phobia between you dont think like i do etc... is pretty much what nazis thought too.

Then there is another ball of wax... even among brethern it gets to be of theology etc, my church is more accurate, my style of worship is correct and holier.. where does it end?

I realize there are equall and opposite thoughts to what i have mentioned and quite valid ones too.

christian and non-christian gathering, i hate to see if no is invited to a church?

vicillnois

View Profile
Jewish Rabbi reveals the name of the Messiah-Yeshua
Posted : 5 Jul, 2010 06:34 AM

hi man of god,

anyone fully knowing Jesus, and still won't keep all the commandments and laws are rejecting not only Jesus but alsoGOD the Father.

Most of the jews don't know about Jesus, their is more forgiveable :)

vicillnois

View Profile
Thank you
Posted : 14 Jun, 2010 10:12 AM

nice thought for our service men, and speedy return to the state side.

vicillnois

View Profile
The jews and us
Posted : 4 Feb, 2010 02:23 PM

technically,. you are right, jews dont believe in your GOD? kinda redundant, in thinking really, longbefore , Jesus appeared on earth, jewish faith existed in GOD of Avraham, and ,incidentally, Jesus didnt correct any jews at that time that were wrong in their faith.

AS paul writes, christians are grafted unto the faith of the jews. So, i think, the lack of understanding is on the christians part not the jews.