Author Thread
radicalman

View Profile
Ethnicity an issue even here??
Posted : 27 Jul, 2010 07:38 PM

Lance, it goes both ways... as kaynine22 sed, 'just 2 even xpect an answr' is really hard. Most any of another race have not answered me... is it a problem? No less than anyone else who dzn't answer me. I agree w/ 1babygirl... ea. person can choose who they may or may not want 2 date, & not diminish their faithful walk in Christ.

Having spent 6 yrs in the Navy & relying on fellow shipmates for your very life in combat situations & shipboard emergencies, it opens ones eyes 2 the fact that a "team" is your lifeblood; and, we are carry the same color blood!!

The "team" of Christ has become so very 'fractured' in America... wat a shame that race groups have allowed the priveleged few or those in authority 2 continue flaming the fans of racism... even w/in the confines of a 'Temple of the Most High'... is GOD mocked? Dz HE have a preference? You bet!! I'll use the analogy of wen I Umpire a baseball or softball game 4 the kids: I tell the Managers that I play "favorites"... it gets their ears perked up, then I tell them the kids are my favorites!! It lets them kno rite from the start that it's not their game... it's the kids, so let the kids play their best... too bad more folks r not telling others that GOD plays favorites.. HE wants us 2 win, but we allow others 2 put barricades up... it dzn't seem 2 help us 2 pass the test of this "passage" of our journey.

All the best Brother,

rj