Author Thread
i_live_in_canada

View Profile
Is it bad luck?
Posted : 5 May, 2011 09:39 AM

It just sounds like you've dated the wrong type of guys. Take your time and get to know them first. Don't waste your time on the ones that are not worthy.

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
non-relationship
Posted : 5 May, 2011 08:56 AM

A little more info would help us be able to give better advice. All I can say based on my dating experiences is don't waste your time on some one that's not sure. Yes show some interest but don't be the one doing all the work. You want a man that is fully into you. That apreacates and realizes what a gift you are to him. The saying "don't throw your pearls to swine" is a good one to live by. You can't make any one like or love you.

The best way to know if he is interested is to back off. Trust me if they are interested they will do some work. In the end he will either apreacate you or be gone. But you won't feel hurt and confused.

Best wishes

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
Remove age limits? Anyone?
Posted : 29 Apr, 2011 08:19 PM

I hear your frustration. There have been times that I wanted to comment on some ones profile but was not with in there settings.

One thing you might not know is how different it can be for a woman. When I was first on here I wanted to be nice and reply to every one. My in box was swamped! Every time I was on line I barely even had time to reply at all with all the chat. As soon as they would see I was on they all wanted to talk. I don't even type fast enough to talk to more then one at a time. Eventually I had to go into my settings and hide my on line status. Even though my profile clearly stated I was not looking for some one they still tried. Too many pm's and winks for me to keep up with. Eventually I decided to take down my picture. It definitely has helped.

So I can understand why some people may have to put limits on there settings. If they are actually looking for some one they can't do what I had to do. I'm not sure what else they could actually do.

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
I could sure use some suggestions
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 11:15 PM

Fuloit my friend I do have a few suggestions. Although it's great to make people laugh, balance it. Your profile in my opinion really says nothing about you. Women want to get to know you.

The last guy I dated used comedy to avoid his feelings. Although he was very funny he couldent be real. That's because it makes one vulnerable. When we are being funny we can hide our true feelings.

The way you talked on the forum is much more apealing then your profile. So if you want your profile to attract a lady, add some realness. Keep some of the funny but with more substance.

Best wishes and God bless

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
Hard to get.
Posted : 27 Apr, 2011 10:46 PM

From my own experience I would say that men/ women and every one does apreacate some challenge. It's human nature to feel more value in some thing we had to work for. Over just having it just handed to us.

Think about the young person saving up for there first car. Would they really apreacate it being handed to them on there 16th birthday? Is the parent playing games? Why not just give it to them work free?

Have you ever been to an auction? It's actually a lot of fun to win the bid. Why do you think auctions work so well? Because humans enjoy challenge. Some thing becomes much more desirable when other people want it.

What I have a huge problem with is when guys can't take a nice hint. Not all of us ladies enjoy being harsh to let men know we are just not interested. Some men might think this is us playing hard to get. But if we keep on making excuses then drop it.

Now if we hold back a bit that is difrent. If your not sure back off a bit. If she comes to you she is interested. If she doesn't then she isn't. But just as we don't want a man that kisses the ground we walk on neither do you.

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
Are you being true to yourself?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2011 07:55 PM

When a relationship ends it can feel like loosing some one to death. Just as you would need time to heal in that situation, the same goes for a dating situation. The deeper the feelings, the longer it can take to heal.

To be fair to your self as well as the new people you date, take it slow. Make sure you are ready to actually date again. Don't compare your new relationships to your last.

Some times getting out there and dating can help get your mind off of your last relationship. But don't do as a lot of people do and rush in. Take your time and guard your heart. Find out what it was that your last relationship lacked.

Best wishes

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
WHY COME...CHRISTIANS GOSSIPIN BOUT HOLY GHOST GIRL?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2011 07:26 PM

That's so awesome!

You two look like you are going to have a good marriage. Both of you guys are funny and light hearted. With all the stress and hatred in this world we need to laugh a bit. But good on you for taking it slow.

May the Lord bless you Randy and Lisa.

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
What happened to savedbygrace3?
Posted : 30 Mar, 2011 09:34 AM

That's true and every story can have two sides. Any ways glad to know she is alive. Hope things go good in her life.

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 09:43 PM

Oh my!!!!!

Wow I do not know what to say. I guess just be very careful on the net. Pray for her. If this is true then hopefully she will change her ways with Gods help.

i_live_in_canada

View Profile
Posted : 29 Mar, 2011 07:02 PM

I recall the poor lady was ill . I hope savedbygrace3 is doing well. She didn't pas away did she? I hope not as she was a very loving christian lady.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10