Author Thread
Newman123

View Profile
Icon for hire
Posted : 28 Dec, 2012 08:45 AM

Love them!!! Sucks being a Brit, I'd never be able to see them live and the chance of them coming here anytime soon is very unlikely for a long time.

Newman123

View Profile
I was given some bad news.
Posted : 8 Mar, 2012 04:50 PM

I had a hospital appointment to see why my heel isn't healing. Long story short: 10 months ago i stepped on a screw and made an ulser, 10 months on and still not healed. Now I have a localised infection in the heel bone itself.

I have Spina Bifida so I don't actually feel pain, which in a situation like this is a blessing really.

Well, I've found out that there's a high chance I'm going back under the knife with 2 scenarios:

1) I need a plactic surgeon to get rid of the infected bone and reconstruct my heel.

2) I'm going to loose my foot (this is worst case scenario).

I have an appointment next week which will actually give me a clearer picture of what's going on and the next step to take (no pun intended).

If you can pray that God will either grant healing or give the wisdom the doctors need to help me through this, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks and God bless you all who reads this.

Newman123

View Profile
Christian Metalcore
Posted : 26 Jul, 2011 05:23 AM

Our great commission is to spread the gosple in anyway possible. My biggest passion is music and i would love to have my own metalcore band. This is open to anyone who lives in the UK, closer to Nottingamshire the better. Hit me up if you're interested =] My inspirations are: As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Become The Archetype, The Devil Wears Prada, etc.

God bless

Newman123

View Profile
christian music/secular music
Posted : 19 Jun, 2010 12:26 PM

i tend to have this problem with fellow Brothers in Christ with them saying "it's of the Devil" but Jesus said told his deciples to reach all the corners of the world and be the light in the dark world we're living in. how are we going to reach or relate to none Christian metal heads if there is no music that appeals to them?

i agree, Christian metal is down to taste but i don't think it should be disreguarded because the lyrics are hard to hear.

Casey of Flyleaf is contantly open about her faith in Jesus t shows. the guys from Underoath are always talking about God at their shows.

i'm a metal head and i find Christian metal bands are more passoinate for the lost than rock bands.