Author Thread
Byys

View Profile
Favorites?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 01:03 AM

what I find funny is how many Ladies are seeking younger guy. do they have a clue? figuring the mental/emotional maturity of a 30 year old man is the equivalent of a 16 year old girl, dating a younger guy is like raising a child, that desires really expensive toys?

Byys

View Profile
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 12:59 AM

both my Grandmother's and Mom were diligent workers to the cause's of Women's Lib,empowerment,equality,rights.

if a Woman claims these beliefs and lives them I would happily date them, if they are like my sister's whom attempt to play both sides , I would not have any interest in dating them.

Byys

View Profile
Illegal Trafficking is at its all time high in America
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 12:34 AM

Cupcake: immigrants both legal and illegal are also excellent forestery,restaurant,farm,ranch,harvest workers.

my suggestion if You desire to stop them, stop supporting them, do not eat in restaurants, stop eating fruit, never buy leather,cotton,dairy, or paper products.

Byys

View Profile
Hugh mungus
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 12:31 AM

have You seen 'Cow's with Gun's"?

Byys

View Profile
Illegal Trafficking is at its all time high in America
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 12:21 AM

sadly enough we are understaffed at work again because of deportations :(

I guess speaking on behalf of peoples who live near the border and see the benefit of immigrant labor and improving the lives of their families.

as far as the northern border and peoples buying Canadian drugs I guess that's o.k.?

Byys

View Profile
Favorites?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 05:45 AM

oh great! another bitter,manhating,unappreciative,disrespectful,overweight arrogant girl has join C.D.F.F.?

Byys

View Profile
Talking theology over beer?? Worldly or not worldly?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 01:35 AM

paper plates are circular,flat, and not very good for holding beer.

Byys

View Profile
Alcohol
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 01:32 AM

better not to drink :D

Byys

View Profile
Favorites?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 01:02 AM

I find it funny that Christians speaking of eternal life are so hung up on age, seriously when Your are 30,030 years old and He is 30,070 years old, is 40 years going to matter that much?

as far as favorites I am unable to hep You as favoritism is against my religion.

my best guess is they favorite You in hopes you will notice their existence?

Byys

View Profile
Who Will Be in Heaven ?
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 01:25 AM

Christ died for the world, I guess only worldly peoples will be there.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10