Author Thread
2bwillb

View Profile
A litte bit of inspiration?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 07:35 PM

just a little something I think most of you have seen and heard, and if not, you will surely love and appreciate

Ya'll be blessed

Vickie'Sue:peace:

http://www.valuesvoternews.com/2009/06/youtube-steve-harvey-introducing-jesus.html

2bwillb

View Profile
Pros & Cons of Online Dating
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 01:15 PM

Being new to this idea of meeting someone...I'd like to hear from the "Pros" out there ! Surely there are no "Cons" amount us....hmmmmm ?:angel:

2bwillb

View Profile
looks and weight
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 08:42 AM

Well.............I am a fairly gutsy "GIRL"......so with all due respect I would like to add my opinion and insight.

Okay...looks are important to the ladies too. But past the initial attractions that we are all subject to by nature, there is a multitude of deeper attributes to appreciate and adore in a person.

Having worked in a male dominated industry for many years, I have listened to co-workers and associates voice their opinions and experiences on this subject many times. The ending results of initial weak decisions are likely to result in personal pain that is greater than the initial joy of obtaining the trophy.The ending results of attractions that we decide to pursue are many times very different from the day dreams that we imagine in the beginning of the relationship.

Personally I am a beautiful and loving woman. The depts of my heart, soul, and mind surpass many times over the points of attraction from my physical self. I am a big built persion and not ashamed of one thing that God gave me to work with. Would I like to improve some areas? YES, of course I would. With what I know to be true at this point of my life, I would be wary of any man that would assume saftey and security in a relationship that is initially based on looks alone.

It is my belief that women in general are more willing to look deeper than the surface when checking for "attractions" and "chemistry".

One of my favorite quotes noted below, certainly applies to this subject. don't you owe it to your self to ponder your own personal depths and those of others?

Those who are shallow minded are more than likely weak in spirit and likely to drown in self worth.