Author Thread
CTorres3449

View Profile
TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS
Posted : 1 May, 2018 06:16 AM

My thoughts...what I have discovered about finding a lifetime partner is this...the characteristics I may want and desire in a man may not be what God wants for me. I believe that marriage is for life...Till death us part. Boy, I have a rude awakening with divorce. After 30 years as a single mother focusing on the well being of my children, I have learned that the limited knowledge I have of my future is in no comparison to the perfect design of my creator. I truly believe that God has the perfect wife for you. Don't let your impatience force you to settle for anything less than what God has for you. Take time to meet women without expectation and enjoy the company and conversation. Remember, you will never meet your future wife until you put yourself out there. Your idea is a great story to tell the children of how you met, but from a women's point of view, the idea devalues the relationship of the woman as if a wife can be bought instead of pursued. Save your money and treat your bride to a fantastic honeymoon or missions trip. I'll be praying for you.