Author Thread
Godswarrior1

View Profile
I have to talk before I burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 31 Dec, 2010 03:07 PM

LOL...You were SO right not to listen to the foolishness people try to pull when they say fornication is not sin. You were more spiritual than him.

Godswarrior1

View Profile
Y do guys...?
Posted : 29 Jul, 2010 10:13 AM

In situations like this, it is best not to speculate. Call him and ask what happened. Most likely, he has another woman in his life that you don't know about. That's just an educated guess. But sometimes we need to just ask.

For example, I met a woman that was supposed to be Christian. She was one of the most physically beautiful women I had ever met. Yet after meeting her and later speaking with her on the phone one evening and having her be very selfish and rude to me in that one phone conversation, I never called her again. Why? Because after meeting her and after that phone call, I knew I could not be with her. She was too self-centered and selfish to be my wife.

It is a sad commentary on some Christian women that the most physically beautiful ones I've dated have ALL been too selfish for me to marry. Physical beauty is good, but if your inner life has an essential flaw, a man like me will take off. And what's even more sad is that the woman I stopped calling didn't bother to find out why I stopped calling AND was in the psychology field. I'm sure she wondered why, but she never bothered to call and find out.