Author Thread
hesformeareyou

View Profile
Winks
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 08:52 AM

Thank for your respnse. Do you think if a guy sends a wink instead of just writting he's shy, scared or a sisssie? I think i'm going to ignore all winks since i'm still unsure as to why a guy would send one. Maybe he does want me to check out his profile but usually after someone looks at mine i can see who they are and look at their profile. I guess i am just thinking if someone was really intersted in getting to know me after seeing my profile and reading what i have written then he would take the time to write rather than wink. I'm glad you don't use them. Good for you!

hesformeareyou

View Profile
Winks
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 08:46 AM

Thank you for your reply. I'm not afraid of putting myself out there. I guess I was just wondering what other people on this site did when they got a wink , and wondered why would a guy send a wink and not just write soemthing. I didn't want to be rude and ignore the wink but at the same time if they guy doesn't say anything i have no idea why he's winking. I'm kind of with you in thinking winks are dumb and they shuld just get rid of them. from now on if a guy winks at me i will think he's to afraid to write to me and just ignor him.. what do you think good plan?

hesformeareyou

View Profile
Winks
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 04:59 PM

Hey guys,

I am flattered when i receive a wink because to me it means you are interested in me. weather or not you like my looks or something i have written, I am not sure. when you send a wink to someone what kind of a response are you looking for? I do not like to be the initiater of conversations. I would rather have a man write to me than just wink. I do not know how to respnd to a wink. should I wink back? or just wait for you guys to write something? I am a old fashioned type girl and would rather have the guy do the talking. what do you think? Can you help me understand the way a guy thinks. thanks

hesformeareyou

View Profile
hi
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 07:00 AM

hi

hesformeareyou

View Profile
hello
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 07:00 AM

hello

hesformeareyou

View Profile
Howdy
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 06:59 AM

Howdy

hesformeareyou

View Profile
hello
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 06:58 AM

hello

hesformeareyou

View Profile
hi
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 06:57 AM

hi

hesformeareyou

View Profile
It's a real turn off
Posted : 11 Jul, 2009 02:06 PM

Hey ladies... I was just wondering if this turns you off just as much as it does me..... when a guy's profile just talks about how fit, in shape and good looking he is, I always thought beauty was in the eyes of the beholder. I'm so glad that God looks at my heart and not my appearance. Maybe some of you guys should think about re writting your profiles. Just a thought.

hesformeareyou

View Profile
search by tpe of church or name
Posted : 11 Jul, 2009 10:21 AM

I just think it would be nice to be able to search for people on this site who attend the same type of church or denomination as me.

Page : 1 2 3 4