Author Thread
Petedriver

View Profile
Looks and Sex before marriage
Posted : 28 Feb, 2018 12:53 PM

I'll delve into this subject.

I have been single for a little while after breaking up with my ex girlfriend who I still maintain contact with. We were dating for over 6 years.

She was 5'5" I could not exactly tell you how much she weighed but she wore size 16 pants so not exactly what you would have described as a model but she was a real woman. I am fine with that and while looks are important I realize that not everyone is a supermodel and going to be in a magazine. I like women with some curves however I still want them what would be considered a healthy weight.

Yes my ex and I had a physical relationship. I will say however that neither her or I were virgins coming into the relationship infact she has had more partners than I. I can say however that during the time that we dated that I did not cheat on her with any other woman.

I am 32 i'm not going to say that there are no single woman my age that are "pure" but I would say they are few and far between. At my age there is a higher likelihood that I would potentially date a woman who already has kids verses someone who is a virgin. And im fine with someone who has had kids.

Now to go deeper into this I have meet some people, I have a friend, who right up front say that they will not participate in sex outside of marriage. She and they have taken a hard conservative biblical stance. This I think is a slippery slope because in the past in the 70s and 80s woman typically would get married in their early 20s if not when they were 18. Now woman want to go to college and get a career and than maybe get married and maybe have kids, so everything is upside down than it was in the past.

While I respect women who have a hard line stance on abstance and depending on the quality of the person and what they may have to bring to the table I may be inclined to date them. It may be a factor. Because lets face it to date someone for a year or two even and than if you decided you wanted to get married and than plan a wedding its 3 years. That's a long time.

I respect woman and their wishes. I would never expect someone to have a physical relationship on the first date and im not the type of guy that asks for nude pictures or wants a one night stand or with someone. However lets face it that during the course of most relationships half the time it does get physical.

While this may not be the biblical stance and I may indeed offend some women and some may even think why I am on here I am looking for a quality and yes christian woman. I do have morals and values and want to find someone to spend my life with. I'm just not 16 or 18 anymore and am male human being.