Author Thread
LutheranPhule

View Profile
i am not going through all these cities, it looks like craigs list here,lol
Posted : 4 Aug, 2011 03:43 PM

Oh, the way to fix that is to use the Advanced Search option... of course, that doesn't tell you who's actually looking, at all....

LutheranPhule

View Profile
I dont understand.....
Posted : 17 Nov, 2010 05:30 AM

I think people are rather leery of those from out-of-country because there *are* scammers & spammers on the site periodically. Usually they're obvious about it and get deleted quickly, but anything in the nature of being just a 'hi' or 'nice profile', or other such that could apply to anyone with no adaptation needed is likely to be ignored as a probable automated 'hook'.

LutheranPhule

View Profile
The "truth" of scripture
Posted : 31 Aug, 2010 05:28 AM

1st Law of Thermodynamics: Law of Conservation of Energy: "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed" (there's multiple forms of this statement). If the energy of the universe cannot be created nor destroyed, then it must, of necessity, be infinitely old (a knock-down, drag-out, infinitely old).

2nd Law of Thermodynamics: Entropy: There's many ways to put it, but energy only decays - it doesn't become more orderly overall (there are many, many forms of this statement). Which, as there is still some remaining order to the energy of the universe, requires that the energy of the universe must, of necessity, NOT be infinitely old (AKA, there must be some finite age for the energy of the universe).

The two are in direct contradiction in what they require about the age of the energy of the universe. If you limit yourself to science, you've got a problem.