Author Thread
patou

View Profile
Keeping it light
Posted : 4 May, 2010 10:01 PM

Hello everyone!!! :waving:

@ Edw

Hey brother, the last time I've heard of Avons "Black Suede" was during my highschool time. :laugh: Don't know whether it still exist. :peace:

@ River

I love the smell of Hugo Boss, Gucci by Gucci hmmm .....

very manly and Bvlgari. :rolleyes:

Ida :glow:

patou

View Profile
Friends
Posted : 4 May, 2010 04:31 AM

Thanks Grace for this post! :waving:

Everything you've written are true & a delight in someone's heart. When you consider someone as your friend, time & distance doesn't matter as long as you understand each other. And be there for her/him when needed even just to write a comforting note that you do care & pray for her/him.

And I want to thank you for being there the first time I needed you, and still continue to lift me up. We've got a long way to go sister, we're just starting. :yay:

Lots of love,

patou

View Profile
What physically attracts you?
Posted : 4 May, 2010 03:32 AM

For me the first thing that attracts me to a guy is the way he handles himself in front of different kind of people (children, storekeeper, senior citizens & especially to those who need a helping hand while he's passing by). It's like his action speaks louder than words.

I agree with babygirl about that rugged look. A nice smile & gentle voice that is so comforting to hear. And of course the way they smell when they're wearing a cologne. :rolleyes:

Well said Grace, yeah chemistry is very important ! :hearts: :rocknroll: :dancingp:

Ida :waving:

patou

View Profile
Life's too short
Posted : 3 May, 2010 10:14 PM

... to deny yourself the joy of friendship.

... not to move on & be inspire.

... to worry about what others think of you.

... to have negative thoughts you can not control.

... to waste your precious energy on gossip.

... to allow others to ruin your happiness.

patou

View Profile
If you could have a "perfect"...
Posted : 28 Apr, 2010 04:55 AM

We have this women's group from our church, that really needs an assistance because they are new christians & thirst for the word of God. What I did was to open my house for them because we have limited time in the church. Every sunday after our service, they're all welcome to my home; but if there's an emergency need from my family or friends, then I need to cancel our fellowship.

Our meeting varies, from bible study, to sharing of blessings, outpouring of each others hurt & sometimes just enjoying each others company.

And also we have this group, our youth choir who treated me as their aunt, & they all love to come to my home. They're like my adopted children,:laugh: and they all added joy in my life. When I'm with them, I feel like young again. :yay: :dancingp: :bouncy:

patou

View Profile
21 years old!
Posted : 25 Apr, 2010 09:35 PM

Thanks JF ! You're right nothing can compare to what God has in store for each one of us & I will wait for it patiently.

My brothers & sisters here gave me a surprised party last saturday night, so all I did was to enjoy their love & food.:dancingp::dancingp::eat: Thanking God for His abundant grace. :yay: :applause:

Hey Jude!

Advance happy birthday, :party: :dancingp: never mind the numbers. You look great & wonderfully mold by God. :purpleangel:

May the peace of God be with you all !!! :peace:

patou

View Profile
21 years old!
Posted : 23 Apr, 2010 06:55 AM

Hey brother JF, belated happy b-day!!! :waving:

More blessings & continue your good work as a servant of God. Mine is coming soon (on the 24th of April ), I'm getting old, well it's just numbers :dancingp:; still young at heart though. :party: :yay: :peace:

Your sis in Christ,

patou

View Profile
Afflictions
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 02:30 AM

Hello Grace !!! :waving:

I agree to both of you, what matters most is we will come out from it victoriously. Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him; who have been called according to his purpose. :yay:

patou

View Profile
What do you thank God for.
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 02:01 AM

I thank God for healing & the strength to face each day without fear, knowing that He will always be with me.

For molding me to be a better person and for His endless love.

For giving me true loyal friends who accepts me for who I am.

For the days that passed by & the coming days ahead.

For all the lessons that I've learn from the past, and wisdom to know the difference.

For my good & loving son, who serves as an inspiration for me.

For my new friends ( brothers & sisters )here at CDFF.

For the good health, courage and perseverance.

I can't thank Him enough because His grace is so abundant. So everything that I am now, I give Him all the glory !!! :applause:

patou

View Profile
Favorite 80's Song
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 09:16 PM

Hello River! I love the 80's (jazz & pop music), here are my lists:

Just the two of us,Wine light,Soulful Strut & Make me a memory ( Sad samba)---by Grover Washington Jr.

Feels so good--- by Chuck Mangione

The summer knows---- by Dave Koz

Morning dance--- by Spyro Gyra

Give me the night, On Broadway & Nothing's gonna change my love for you--- by George Benson

Foolish heart---by Steve Perey

Sara smile & Method of love--- by Hall & Oates

Just the way you are---by Billy Joel

Missing you--- by John Waite

What you won't do for love--- by Bobby Caldwell

Right here waiting for you--- by Richard Marx

Baby come back ---by Player

Drive---by Cars

Sorry for the long lists, still have lots :laugh: thanks for this thread River! You made me reminisced my younger days.:glow:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8