Author Thread
crazy_4_cats

View Profile
Cold Case
Posted : 2 Nov, 2009 12:51 PM

I really like the style of this show and at the ending, they always have a great song playing and someone sees the spirit of the person who was killed.

Yesterday they had a brand new one and I was just wondering if anyone seen that episode or likes Cold Case even.

crazy_4_cats

View Profile
Pray for my uncle
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 01:24 AM

Thank you, I think the prayers are working because he's been feeling a little bit better. He's still sick but it really doesn't sound like it could be the Swine Flu, just a normal flu.

crazy_4_cats

View Profile
Pray for my uncle
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 06:10 PM

Thank you. =)

crazy_4_cats

View Profile
Pray for my uncle
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 01:07 PM

Hello everyone. I want people to pray that my uncle doesn't have the Swine Flu, he's been very sick and that's what my family is starting to fear. If he does have the Swine Flu, he won't be able to get into the hospital due to the fact that they don't have money/health coverage for this.

Thank you and God bless you. =)

crazy_4_cats

View Profile
halloween
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 12:52 PM

I always thought it was strange that parents would say "don't take candy from strangers" but on Halloween, that's just what happens.

I guess it's all fun and games though, unless someone takes things too far.

crazy_4_cats

View Profile
Hey, I'm new here
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 01:23 PM

Hello everyone. I feel blessed to have found this site, it's wonderful but I haven't had much luck just yet. I know I'll find the one someday. =)