Author Thread
Shui

View Profile
i fell god speek to my heart yet i still sin
Posted : 25 May, 2017 05:45 AM

Thanked God for that 2 great man above 👍🏻👍🏻

Well first of all, who am I to judge you, but here's things I used to use: never condemn yourselves, ask for God forgiveness, as you asked things from your biological father. He will surely give it to you, if it good for you. But one thing to remember forgiveness is free but it's not cheap. You can ask for it, but the next time you did the same sin it's your decision. God's love is so big and wonderful, He put us in family in order to teach us n let us feels His love through family. Never give up bro, ask for His help, He will helps you, it's impossible for us to overcome sin by ourselves, it's always Him. Fully rely on God.

Shui

View Profile
i fell god speek to my heart yet i still sin
Posted : 25 May, 2017 05:45 AM

Thanked God for that 2 great man above 👍🏻👍🏻

Well first of all, who am I to judge you, but here's things I used to use: never condemn yourselves, ask for God forgiveness, as you asked things from your biological father. He will surely give it to you, if it good for you. But one thing to remember forgiveness is free but it's not cheap. You can ask for it, but the next time you did the same sin it's your decision. God's love is so big and wonderful, He put us in family in order to teach us n let us feels His love through family. Never give up bro, ask for His help, He will helps you, it's impossible for us to overcome sin by ourselves, it's always Him. Fully rely on God.

Shui

View Profile
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 24 May, 2017 06:46 AM

Strongly agree lady is more than just a woman (in my opinion), while girl is younger maybe 🤔

Shui

View Profile
Girl, woman and lady
Posted : 24 May, 2017 06:45 AM

Strongly agree lady is more than just a woman (in my opinion), while girl is younger maybe 🤔

Shui

View Profile
Fake profiles
Posted : 24 May, 2017 06:21 AM

Cool 👍🏻👍🏻 How do you know she's fake?

Shui

View Profile
Fake profiles
Posted : 24 May, 2017 06:21 AM

Cool 👍🏻👍🏻 How do you know she's fake?