Author Thread
Moncafe

View Profile
Long distance relationships.
Posted : 14 Apr, 2019 10:35 PM

I believe it is possible, however a bit tricky/difficult. There will be so much to consider like travel money and time, finding the time of day to communicate via online, trusting each other in the midst of the distance, etc... So many things to consider, but no one ever promised that things that are worth it will always be easy. Most often they are not, and relationship in itself is complicated enough without the distance. So no doubt, it's gonna be hard. But when you make it through, and the day of I dos arrive, it will be worth it. It is better to wait and marry right, than to choose convenience and marry wrong.

Moncafe

View Profile
Does age in a relationship matter?
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 11:34 PM

Personally I do not believe love has an age, but the bible says in everything we should use wisdom. Is it the best thing for a 20 year old to date someone double or more their age. I am not sure. Think about the possible complications. The guy will get older pretty soon. will he be able to meet certain physical needs? Will you feel forced to cheat? He may die before you (God forbid) as he ages, leaving you alone to either be alone or find love again. The isn't a rule against it. It's just the question of what can you accept and is it wise?

Moncafe

View Profile
Finding her
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 11:29 PM

Maybe. Sometimes we allow out past to dictate our future and our relationships.