Author Thread
jimmypeters27

View Profile
what christian women want in men
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 10:58 AM

Hello ladies. I want to ask you what you really want in a Christian man. What is the most important and how could a man impress you with his first email to get you curious to get to know him?

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Drinking
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 10:52 AM

Why do Christians think it is ok to drink socially knowing the Word of God says be sober minded?

jimmypeters27

View Profile
A sad day in the pathetic life of Pat Robertson and the 700 Club
Posted : 31 Jan, 2010 05:18 PM

You must not have heard all of Pat's comments. Do not listen to the media. If you listened to all of what he was saying he said that the country actually made a pact with the devil and did bring it on themselves. If they made the pact with the devil, which I am sure they did or he would not have said it, then they did bring it on themselves. He did not say it out of a lack of love I am sure he and the 700 club are sending money to Haiti.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Would you give me a kiss if . . .
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 05:05 AM

I think this is a good question. This could be a great ice breaker if the man is interested for sure.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Interested
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 05:03 AM

Why is it that when a man attempts to communicate he is ignored? What is it that you would like to see in the first email to know whether or not you would like to talk to the man who initiated contact?

jimmypeters27

View Profile
How is a girl to know?
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 05:00 AM

The fact that he messaged you and still continues to speak to you shows he is interested. You can simply ask him share your feelings with him once you feel confident you can. Maybe give him your phone number in a reply and see if he calls you. If he does you know he is interested in you more than a casual chat.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Body Language....that give off Signals
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 04:57 AM

Yes this is somewhat true. We do this unconsciencely not aware that we are doing it. When you are attracted to someone do you find yourself touching your hair or at silly jokes unconsciencely. Many men may be able to hide it a little but there is always something there. Most men just smile real big when you look at them or try to keep eye contact for longer than what would be normal.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
An unforgiveable sin?
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 09:43 AM

Biblically it is calling what is good evil and evil good. Right after or before Jesus talked about blaspheming the Holy Spirit the pharisees stated that Jesus had an unclean spirit. Once you get to the point where you think that good is evil you are too far gone and there is no hope for you at salvation. Obviously we also know that rejecting Christ your entire life is also blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
In a wife?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2008 02:13 PM

We want purity and a heart for Jesus Christ. It is important for a man to feel appreciated by his wife and loved. For her to believe in him and express it to him. Attractiveness is a must, she must really have confidence in herself and who she is. Heart to share the gospel also would be good. Virgin would be nice, but not a must. Sexual purity though is a must especially after getting saved. If you want more let me know. What would you like in a husband.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
Are there any REAL men left out there???
Posted : 13 Jun, 2008 05:17 PM

You are a beautiful young woman. Sometimes it is not wrong for women to be open to being pursued. Sometimes they close off the men they think are unworthy and the men they want never pursue them. Be more open there probably has been dozens of men that tried to pursue you, but you closed them off too quickly. Pray that God will lead you a great man of God who will lead you into your destiny. Eventuall you will understand that even women take the lead, they are only the weaker vessel in physical strength and nothing else. they are as strong in every other aspect.

Page : 1 2 3