Author Thread
spika_jamero19

View Profile
A Normal Relationship..
Posted : 27 Oct, 2015 03:39 PM

To: Henry8th

Sorry to hear about what you had experienced. I do believe that everything happen for a reason. And God has a reason for it. no one can explain on why you have to experience it or on why you have to suffer it but the ways of the Lord is beyond our comprehension. You may not know now but in the future and his perfect time, you will realize it. Just continue to trust in the Lord,anyway, He knows you more than the people around you or the people whom you will be encountering in the future. If you delight yourself in Him, surely, He will give the desires of your heart.

May the wisdom of the Lord be with you as you continue in your journey seeking for the real happiness in your life. For sure, God has best plans for you. He makes everything beautiful in His time.

God bless you and your love ones.

spika_jamero19

View Profile
Painful memories
Posted : 28 Jun, 2015 01:53 PM

There was this man from a dating site which I frequently visit. He was a Christian of course. We had constant communication for 5 months since January 2015 till May. I accepted him and we enter in a long distance relationship. He proposed to me online and expressed that he wanted me to be his wife. He planned his travel going here and relayed to me the schedule of his departure from his country and his arrival here. He even relayed the name of the hotel where he will stay. I gave him my contact number and even my home address for him to contact me once he arrives here. He also advised that I should invite my family, church mates and friends in the hotel for he wants to meet them all and to formally proposed. I did invite all of them for a dinner.

When I went to the airport to fetch he did not show up. I waited for 3 hours but he did not arrive. I also went to the hotel which he mentioned where he will stay as I thought he might go directly there but to no avail. I cancelled the dinner and all of my friends were perplexed and was worried about me.

I checked my email to see if he sent me message. I do received the message on the expected day of his arrival here in our country. He told me that his father was rushed in the hospital. He cancelled his flight to attend to his father's needs. I understand his situation. His close friend chatted me told me that the father died but I received no email directly from him. A month after, I received again a message from his close friend that his mother died but still no message directly from him only through his close friend. I keep on sending him message almost everyday to console him, to encourage him and ask him to just send me email to give me any feedback of his whereabouts and about his conditions but to no avail. I even copied and furnished his close friend just in case he didn't received the email due to his busy schedule his close friend can convey the message but still I received no update from him even from his close friend.

I chatted one of our common friend in the site where we used to communicate but she told me that the guy that I am actually looking and asking for was really a flirt as he was flirting her even she is already married. She even advised me that if he is really serious with me, he will not let me worry like this. She advised me to just moved on and continue with my life. I was really confused and felt hanging.

Good thing that I have spiritual friends and family who are always there to support me, to encourage me and to pray for me.

As God forgave me from all of my sins, by His grace, I know I can also forgive. By his grace I forgive that guy and I even include him in my prayers, praying that he is in good condition and whatever plans God have for him, may it all be done according to His plans.

I am just really thankful to God that He never leave me nor forsake me in times like this. Thank you Lord for giving me strength and for keeping me safe. Amen.

spika_jamero19

View Profile
sexual intercourse before marriage.
Posted : 13 Jan, 2015 02:30 AM

This should be done in the boundary of marriage.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 New International Version (NIV)

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Part of being human is having sexual urges but since Christ is already in us, the fruit of the Holy Spirit is also working is us. We can now have "self-control."

Galatians 5:22-23 New International Version (NIV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Temptations are always lurking and indeed, we are evidently exposed to it but we are already victorious in Christ Jesus, our Lord. We can seek God to help us overcome it.

Hebrews 4:14-16 New International Version (NIV)

14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are�yet he did not sin. 16 Let us then approach God�s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Shalom!

spika_jamero19

View Profile
Are you actually more honest with your responses on CDFF
Posted : 13 Jan, 2015 01:20 AM

When responding to emails that I am receiving from other people, I give honest and respectful responses so that they will also do the same thing to me. I don't like to pretend to be someone else that I am not. I believe that in whatever I do, time will come that all of my thoughts and acts will be judged.

Hebrews 4:13 New International Version (NIV)

13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God�s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Shalom!

spika_jamero19

View Profile
Do you respond to emails?
Posted : 10 Jan, 2015 03:40 PM

Yes, I respond to emails. I am actually excited to read email and hoping to meet new people.

Sometimes I responded late due to some reasons i.e. busy at work or to some of my activities or I am far from computer caf� but still I try to catch up.

Even if the email is not a good one, meaning shows no respect on my personal conviction, I still reply respectfully but I know that CDFF admin is strictly filtering all the messages and they actually ban those member who has offensive message toward other CDFF members of which I am grateful to their work. God bless you CDFF Admin!!

Ephesians 4:29

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (ESV)

spika_jamero19

View Profile
Long Distance Romance ???????
Posted : 10 Jan, 2015 03:14 PM

This can be mutually agreed between the two parties. My personal opinion, long distance relationship (LDR) can be one of many ways of building relationship. It can start as a friendship then it can lead to something more if it is God's will.

Based on my experience, there are guys who can really be interested on you for some particular reasons (sometimes they will frankly say it). The guy will send you several e-mails so you can both have a good conversation since you are both miles away and there's big difference in time zone (which sometimes becomes a challenge to me). You will know for sure if he has good intentions and through prayers God will show it to you. But if it he is not really meant for you, you will know it for sure.

There are times that he will no longer respond to you for some reasons examples are busy from his work, got an accident (especially those who are working in the military, etc. One of the reasons, based on my experience, the guy already decided to settle down to someone else, which I am really happy to know since that was what the main reason on why he joined this site.

There was also a time when after several exchanging emails, then after you prayed about it, true intentions will be manifested. Based on my experience, some intentions were not really good. I thank God for revealing that to me. Whenever I found it out, I am usually respectful in declining their offer, reminding them of the conviction and beliefs that I hold on to and eventually started not to reply to their emails.

I came to know some of guys here who were really good and developed good friendship with them exchanging encouragement and testimonies of God's goodness (which I think can be a good start). Oh by the way, meeting people here is quite interesting because sometimes you can share your faith especially to those people whom I think don�t believe in God.

For me, LDR is good but it is better also if the two persons can also meet to know each other personally.

God bless everyone.