Author Thread
H3368

View Profile
Words, phrases, titles and sayings used by christians that are not in the Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 12 Jul, 2017 06:37 PM

Hey Gracie,

Here�s a verse to meditate on:

Remind them of these things, and solemnly charge them in the presence of God not to wrangle about words, which is useless and leads to the ruin of the hearers. - 2 Tim 2:14

Homework? Aren't you the cutest thing!

H3368

View Profile
Words, phrases, titles and sayings used by christians that are not in the Word of GOD Almighty.
Posted : 11 Jul, 2017 11:25 PM

You make a lot of presumptions. I take no issue with the person who leads a church�s music ministry being called a "worship leader", because their role is to lead worship--or as you described in one of your definitions: attribute value to someone (in this case, God/Jesus/Holy Spirit). Worshipping in Spirit and in truth may or may not involve music, as well as may or may not evoke feelings, so I do not see it as a matter of a right way or wrong way to worship God. You either do, or you don�t. And the way in which an individual chooses to draw close to God in worship is his/her business. And some may very well be entertained by it as you claim, as others may very well be edified it--I leave that judgement to God because I can't examine another person's heart; I can only examine their fruit.

H3368

View Profile
Don't Get It
Posted : 11 Jul, 2017 09:55 AM

Rambo919: "Woman are very very strange hippocritical look but don't touch types sometimes... just the crazy way they are and not to be taken seriously I guess."

Really!? Wow. You mean women can't have tastes, standards or exercise free will on a free internet meet market (keyword: free")? Your statement makes you appear rather ignorant.

But let me speak to the matter from my "hypocritical" and "crazy" female perspective: If a man contacts me through a free internet dating site, I am in no way obliged to respond if I am simply not interested for whatever reason I have. And he'll get the message that i'm not interested when I don't respond. I don't owe him a response or an explanation. My time is valuable and there are some pretty creeeeepy peeps surfing on this site. (I especially get a kick out of the dudes who take pictures on themselves in the shower with no shirt on, btw...).

So based on your myopic and mysogenist reasoning skills, I too must be "crazy" and "hypocritical," huh? You know nothing about me/women, yet you seek to make assumptions and soothe your bruised ego and dashed hopes by reconciling an explanation from your own limited perspective. (That's what the brain does--tries to make sense of things that in our own mind, conflicts with our perspective.)

Do you also classify women you run across in real life as you do the ones on a free internet dating site? Are they also "hypocritical" and "crazy" because they don't jump when you want them to jump and fulfill your desires like a dog would? I'd bargain to say that you (and the multiple other guys out there) don't even approach women in real life because you're too afraid of rejection, but yet somehow when you are rejected by a woman on a free internet meet market (keyword: free), somehow that's just the most terrible, un-christian thing?

I would also have to add that your parochial and messed up insights on women reveals your true nature of what you (and a lot of other seemingly Christian men) think of women, and confirms why I utilize free internet meet markets with a grain of salt, and why I'm ever-so-careful to guard my heart and go into any relationship using my head.

H3368

View Profile
Posted : 11 Jul, 2017 09:08 AM

So what's your point? That if you're a Believer you shouldn't use words that aren't in the Bible? (Whizzah whuzzah?)

If that's the case, then you would have to advocate that true believers speak only Hebrew and Greek because the English language (Yes, even the beloved KJV) misses the mark on conveying the true meaning contained in numerous scriptures.

Words are simply the vehicle used to convey meaning. And it's not a sin to use a modern-language word to describe a present day church-related title, role are entity.

H3368

View Profile
Why does the bible say the two shall become one flesh?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2017 10:22 PM

Check this out:

http://www.rooshv.com/a-womans-body-may-incorporate-dna-from-the-semen-of-casual-sex-partners

H3368

View Profile
Ladies beware of this guy on this site
Posted : 10 Jul, 2017 10:03 PM

Internet dating sites are a playground for cluster-B personality disordered people--psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists, borderline and histrionic personality disorders. How do I know all this? I dated one until I began to voice my opinion and hold him to his word, which he could not keep. Thank God, I dodged a bullet. BTW, he is a believer (even the demons in hell believe) and has a master's in divinity and is on his church's worship team. They don't call them wolves in sheep's clothes because they stay out of churches! They also tend to go for women/girl's much younger in age because they are easier to manipulate, and come on strong with charm and flattery telling you everything you want to hear because they read you and mirror you. They will also appear to be two different people when texting and when together with you in person. THey will talk about their "crazy ex" and compare you to them, making you think that you are SO special. Don't fall for it. And they will text and call you all the time to the point where it gets sickening at times. They come on strong with flattery and scripture quoting and their profiles use the word "I" a lot. The only way you can really get to know someone is to know yourself first and have standards and boundaries, and second, by spending time with them and seeing if their words match their deeds for at least six months, if not longer. A psychopath's mask must--and will--slip by that time. It usually takes three to four months, and you will feel those red flags but think it's just nerves. Trust me, it's not nerves. Want a quick way to determine if someone has a personality disorder? Disagree with them about something. Then, watch them turn into a blathering, raging infant. I would also suggest reading the book "How to Spot a Dangerous Man" by Sylvia L. Brown and "The Human Magnet Syndrome" by Dr. Ross Rosenberg. He's got some good videos on youtube so please educate yourself and proceed with caution. Peace.