Author Thread
jake22

View Profile
mixed signals
Posted : 17 Mar, 2010 07:51 AM

thank you guys and gals who answered, i kinda do have a selfconfidence problem in a sence and also know who i am as well. so im confident in that i guess im not very confident in my looks and thats it. but is it possible for God to lead you to someone who you think is too pretty for you?

jake22

View Profile
mixed signals
Posted : 5 Mar, 2010 09:31 PM

im a guy who trys to stand out a little get away from the crowd, at times. i really want to meet my future wife and i dont want her to be someone that wont challenge me, spiritually that is.

God has people meet at different points in their lives. but here is my question, i always try to be the real me, so when im talkin to a girl and she gives off signs that she might be interested, how do i know she's just flirting or being nice? i used, the key word used, to be a ladies man! but its been a while since i've dated some one and now i dont know how to read them. is it just me or what?

jake22

View Profile
the good guy
Posted : 1 Mar, 2010 08:47 PM

thanks for that i needed to hear that

jake22

View Profile
Hi all
Posted : 1 Mar, 2010 08:29 AM

im not trying to be rude but you have to understand how guys think. we are visual, i dont think women are as much, most guys wanted to be attracted to someone from the outside as well as the inside. So guys wanna know if your attractive to them, b/c if the form a relationship with you its not fair to them if they want a beautiful woman to them, to be married too. if God wants you to be with them they'll think you beautiful anyways. most most guys look at the outside then after that, they look at the inside. trust me i promise you i hope you find the guy of you dreams b/c God grants the desires of your heart if you have relationship with him

jake22

View Profile
When she lets you into her home
Posted : 1 Mar, 2010 08:14 AM

i dont really think you can give most guys the benifit of the doubt. some you can some are men enough and Godly enough. but if you've been talkin to a man and doing something to where he thinks your flirtin with him then he's gonna think your interested in most cases i dont care what any man say thats what he thinks. i have a lot of guy friends, and thats how the majority of them think. now however for me if u ask me to repair something at your house ill think nothing of it. but there are guys who take that as you being interested by just inviting them over especially if their single. just a warning most single guys are gonna think your interested especially if your single. so maybe leave that to a professional, or invite a close friend and her husband from church over to fix somethin your safe either way.

jake22

View Profile
shallow
Posted : 1 Mar, 2010 08:02 AM

man i tell u what the way its seems u are i dont think your shallow. i think its very importan the way the woman looks on the outside as wellas the inside. but if your gonna marry someone b/c other people tell you your shallow and your not attracted to their outer beauty, then your marryin them for the wrong reason. you need to know what you want and go get it. if looks and inner beauty are important to you then by all means go get it. God said he will grant the desires of you heart, so whatever your heart desires is what you should pray for. If some tells you your shallow and you have done that their in the wrong

jake22

View Profile
the good guy
Posted : 1 Mar, 2010 07:51 AM

Here is something i have been wondering lately. Why is it that girls im attracted to aren't attracted to me. im an extremely nice gentleman, and it seems like most of the girls im attracted to on here have gon through difficult relationships. i understand them wanting the supermodle guys with big muscles and blue eyes. but i don't know they would continue going after the same type of guys that keep hurting them when they know there are som nice really good guys out there that treat them like ladies and not sex objects. I guess im just getting tired of seeing the same old thing and hearing the same type of girls complaining about how bad they've been treated by guys! Can someone help enlighten me so i can maybe understand from your perspective?

jake22

View Profile
trying to understand something.
Posted : 13 Sep, 2009 02:04 PM

im a guy who desires a particuliar type of girl i have to be attracted to her over all, as in looks, personality, love for God and compatibility. so this is to see if there's actually im attracted to in all those areas, id love to talk.

jake22

View Profile
how do i know?
Posted : 12 Dec, 2008 11:23 PM

ladies i need help i need to know how to know if a girl is truely interested in me and in the god in me?

jake22

View Profile
Is it just me... the old "New Email Sparkle Syndrome"
Posted : 24 Nov, 2008 10:14 PM

man i totally agree, i cant stand when you emailing a girl a she is emailing you as well, and the you dont hear from her happend to me already four times and havent been on here but maybe 4 months.

Page : 1 2