Author Thread
Girl_at_Sunset

View Profile
pros and cons
Posted : 29 Jul, 2017 04:29 AM

yeppp) once said is forever)))) kinda awkward a bit)

Girl_at_Sunset

View Profile
Is it all about the sex?
Posted : 29 Jul, 2017 04:26 AM

oh now I see, thx for sharing. We, normal sane girls, actually don't mean no harm to you, we often just dont know what to do with it. Cz for us it's way easier to wait. I guess. But it depends again. Does sport help to "flush the system"? If I may ask

Girl_at_Sunset

View Profile
Don't Get It
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 11:53 AM

Hmmm... such a nice conversation)))))) okay... a view from a strange creature (which might also be hypocrical, who knows?))) Dear Musician, may I ask what AGE of women do you contact? this might give me some understanding of the and Imight be able to answer your question in case you REALLY need an answer and not just pour out your emotions. Which is also a natural wish.

As for us, girls, hypocrites... Well, unfortunately a lot of us are((( that's a stubborn fact. But a lot of us as well seek something decent and worthy or the lifetime. Sooo it's kinda the same stereotype that can be put the other way round: all guys want sex. But knowing these stereotypes doesnt help anyone to find a mate. Cz SHE or HE might be an exclusion to the rule. But you wontfind it out unless you actually talk to person. What would you say?

Girl_at_Sunset

View Profile
pros and cons
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 11:39 AM

emmm... why did you post it into @ask a girl@ section? there are probably some contacts aaand there's a technical issues or something too... maybe that would help :)

or maybe the ladies are not that charismatic? ))) but that's another story

Girl_at_Sunset

View Profile
Is it all about the sex?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2017 11:34 AM

hm... I don;t think that God messed up when He made us, but WE, the humanity, messed it all up. Now it actually does not matter who's to blame. Cz there's a fact: we have our sexual attractions and they influence us. testisterone is what on biological side makes you a male. It's not poisoning. It's a part of your body. Just like our let;s say... feminine parts are the partsof our body. You guys just might be honest and say: do you REALLy have hard times waiting? cz as far as I know you might even have your guts physically aching. And it;s no fun.