Author Thread
lululuvsGod

View Profile
Falling in love with a stranger
Posted : 1 Aug, 2012 08:02 AM

AMEN Agnez.... I agree with you sooooo much. I have had bad experiences by allowing my emotions to be what leads me to beleive that Love is what I am feeling. You will know TRUE LOVE. It is only what the Bible describes it to be. Nothing less. If you dont see those qualities then you have to step back and pray about it. God allows us free will as we all know, just as loving someone is a choice, but dont allow yourself to be swept away by the desire to be in love for this leads to heartbreak. I KNOW, I have done this over and over again. I have just recently learned that what I prayed for is what God hears. I dont have to "settle" just to be loved. I dont have to fight for my love to be accepted. I most certainly do not have to "force" the love to happen. I think we all need to be careful when dating online. I too met someone in here...Literally met him in person and it was all deceit. I was a sucker..for real. So, in time we learn. But I cannot say I didnt see the red flags, I did..but I let loneliness be what guided me. God wants us to follow our spirits to know when something doesnt "seem right" or it isnt for us. Listen to that "inner voice" i say cuz its GOD talking to us. If I had listened time and time again I would of saved myself alot of heartbreak. However, I am stronger today then ever before. I can see those red flags and when I do I RUN like crazy... Never will I settle again. You are a child of the KING he wants us to know what real love is and that is as the Bible says it is....we dont have to force it into play, or cry it into play, or desire it..It just happens if its meant to be....God bless you all.. always be careful on this site. Any site you go to has wolves in sheeps clothing. Ask me I know personally...the deception I felt had taken me down with tears on and off for a month..but this lady is stronger, smarter and tougher than I was before, not bitter, just more in tune to knowing its ok to say no and to walk away... Sometimes that is what God wants us to do...... God bless you all....

lululuvsGod

View Profile
I was crushed.......
Posted : 12 Oct, 2011 01:21 PM

Hello brothers and sisters,

Ok, Here it is. I need alot of prayer. I most recently had pulled my profile from this site, due to someone attacking me emotionally and causing divisions in the chat room that I have been going into almost daily for over a year. The ones I thought were my true friends abandoned me and blocked me out of their life, due to this person's deceit and lies. It crushed me, I didnt defend myself as I feel I should not have to. When Christ stood in front of certain accusers he stayed silent..I felt GOd telling me to take that approach. Well I reactivated my profile and not for the purpose of dating but because I wanted to be able to go back to chat. However I dont think I can enter the room knowing these two individuals have crushed me the way they did. If it had been the truth, then I would take my pride and deal with it..but it was not based off of truth I will not reveal the details as this would make me a gossiper,..but how do I get over wanting to see my other friends in the room, without being hurt knowing now that I had e-mails forwarded to me , that "others" now also have gossiped....It is devastating to be hurt like this. We know this is only chat, and its an online thing but when your already a bruised reed, its hard to not become crushed even if it is online. So would you all pray for me? God bless you and keep you and keep your eyes on the one who loves you Uncondtionally..... In Christ Lucy

lululuvsGod

View Profile
Feeling sad at this point......
Posted : 2 Feb, 2010 07:39 PM

That you soooooooo much for the scriptural reminder..how comforting it was to log in to this tonight and read..thank you so much love in Christ Lucy

lululuvsGod

View Profile
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 12:18 PM

THank you so much..I so needed to have the scriptural reminder..it is always good to stand on the word of GOd..amen? Thank U (((((HUGS))))) sister.....

lululuvsGod

View Profile
Haiti
Posted : 26 Jan, 2010 07:10 PM

Amen.. it has been heartwrenching to say the least to watch this horrible tragedy..I know GOD is gonna glorify himself as he well deserves in the midst of this trying time. Just imagine how GOd could use the helpers to reach to the lost people, or the ones who are hurting..I could not even begin to fanthom how painful it would be to watch ( literally ) your life around you crumble..God help them to find and depend on you for their strength and comfort...We just need to keep lifting it all up to GOD as he is creator of all things...Blessings to you all.....:applause:

lululuvsGod

View Profile
plane crash
Posted : 26 Jan, 2010 07:06 PM

I will pray as well...........

lululuvsGod

View Profile
Posted : 26 Jan, 2010 07:05 PM

Brothers and sisters you have all been great praying for me about my brother in the past and his drinking. He of course is still drinking, however if U would be so kind as to pray for me as well/ I as of August of last year have lost these things..The man I was engaged to, the home I lived in, the most of mine and my sons belongings..moved in with my brother far away from my other family and one week after I was here he went back to drinking..now as of today I have lost my car...( broke down no fixable ) and with that I was told I am going to lose my job. I am losing the neccessaties as well..This is scarey...I cannot help it, I know in my heart God is building my faith..I know he says he will never give us more than we can bear..and I know he holds to his promises, I am just getting a little weiry at this point..I dont feel well and there are no jobs close to the house, so I cannot walk 8 miles one way off of a highway just to get a job..It is not possible with my asthma...please lift me up in prayer..not for sympathy..but that I can hold strong threw this trying time and that I can remember all things work to good to those who love the Lord...Blessings to you all...... Lucy

lululuvsGod

View Profile
I quit my job and left my church. *Need some encouragement and some prayers!
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 06:04 PM

It will all work out Noel...I am sorry that you were hurt by those you knew and love....God will strengthen you and lead you in the path you need to be on..Praise God that you decided to go back to school..i wish you the best and will be praying....stay strong in Christ.....

lululuvsGod

View Profile
Prayer for my 5month old grandson and my brother....
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 05:50 PM

Hello brothers and sisters, I am seeing prayer once again for my brother, I have posted in here before about his drinking. He is back to the bottle even after my praise report. It is ok, cuz i know God is still in control and all praise is deserved to the Lord even in the toughest of times amen? however, what he is doing is taking it toll on the whole family..my mom ( his mother naturally ) and his daughters and my son and I live with him so this is difficult as I have stated before to watch. Also if you would pray for my newest grandbaby named Aaden, he is 5 weeks old and apparently last week my daughter was trimming his tiny little finger nails and snipped part of his little finger..of course she was upset and had taken him to the doctor the next day as she worried because it bled quite a bit. Well the doctor said it looked ok..Well last night he was screaming and crying and my daughter happened to check his little hand and it had become infected..and was traveling down his hand instead of just on the finger. SO he was admitted to the hospital, where they did a spinal tap and epidural..and several other tests..these things were done however before they connected that the finger might be the cause..they were looking more for meningitis..which also may be part of the problem. So please pray for him....and my daughter....God bless you tons......thank you LUcy

lululuvsGod

View Profile
Prayer for my 5-year-old son Ethan....Update!!! And Praise!!!
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 04:23 PM

PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!!!! God is good....

Page : 1 2