the only 80 records I can think of now is

Babyface - Tender Lover- Oh yes!

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
How do you feel
Posted : 10 Mar, 2010 02:47 PM

dgrimater :

You are something else man you got me cra'kin up

over here in th Atl:ROFL: When you try that on a lady let me know how it went it ,for real man.

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
How do you feel
Posted : 9 Mar, 2010 07:17 PM

Well lets understand that Courtship is part of the dating process>

If im at church or online I dont put unnecessary pressure on myself try to figure out is this girl the "one" or is that girl the "one". If were Ole cattles age or GraceMae I might feel like the

time clock is ticking, he he.

Fellowship is a connection, fellowship is were the 'ICE' is broken, its what were doing right now online. Where not pressured to be something that were not.

.We can be transparent and people can have a since of who we "really" are before we end up courting someone just to find out they were not the "one".

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
How do you feel
Posted : 8 Mar, 2010 07:15 PM

(welcome you all) Please sit down, thank you so much ,u all are so kind -

to Angle423 I dont just go for courtship first thats not healthy

for bros and sisters in the lord.In the body, Fellowship should be first# I have to see you as my sis first and always not just someone I want to court>

Secondly# that fellowship might roll over into a Frienship ( going out in groups getting to know each other) Then thirdly a Courtship might be born out of that. Now Courtship is when you find out whats on the ship, if you dont like whats on the ship, then "jumpship" .

When its all said and done we still see each other as brother and sister in the lord so there be no (division in the Body).

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
The Favorite List?
Posted : 5 Jan, 2010 02:35 PM

Whos got you on their "favorite list" and does it really matter?

Does it motivate you to keep seeking. after all I believe were looking for compatibility here? Help me out> Please

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
To be or not to be (Rejected)
Posted : 31 Dec, 2009 07:55 PM

Yes Father Loves us so much and He validates us. So even if youv been Rejected by family , or friends..... God promises that Hell NEVER reject you! (Heb 13:5).So as u start to forgive and LET GO, Gods Healing Power will begin to mend your Heart,and you will have a better outlook on Life.

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
To be or not to be (Rejected)
Posted : 31 Dec, 2009 01:48 PM

It depends on how you look at it.You can take it as a terrible thing and allow it to lower your self-esteem, dignity, and self importance-Or you can say to yourself that this job this person and this relationship JUST was not in Gods plan for my life and I can use these things to PRESS forward in my life. ( Rom 1:17 )

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
The perfect mate-do they Exist?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 07:22 PM

It is ultimately our choice and responsibility for allowing someone into our lives. That doesnt mean that we shouldnt acknowledge Him. I didnt say God will show u immediately, I said as u get to know each other, God will show u some good things or some bad things concerning the relationship. How would you know that your not opening yourself to something the devil wants u to have because your so desperate or so lonely for somebody.?

Being divorce doesnt imply that u made a wrong decision at the time. It just meant they were not willing to stick in it long enough to make it work. Gods not going to do it all for us but He will (help) if we acknowledge Him. (psalm 46:1)

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 05:29 PM

Well Fury I never said I believed in the "one " concept. I simply said that in prov 3:6 we should acknowledge Him in all of our ways and decisions.... and He shall Direct our path. In other words as your about to make a very important decision pause and ask God what He thinks about it. Concerning Moving, investing,or Job wise.

See relationships work two ways u have Constructive relationships and Destructive relationships. Relationships that can make u better or relationships that can destroy u. Im not trying to be mean... but Just ask a divorcee.

Secondly as believers we should have standards.God gives us one in 2 Cor 6:14 ( be ye not unequally yoked).......Now if I never read that then how would I know im making the right choice..... concerning a Marriage Partner?

aniontedbachelor

View Profile
Posted : 27 Dec, 2009 08:18 PM

We all have these high standards were looking for, can anyone meet them?

Page : 1 2 3 4