And I will always, hold you dear

Dear to my heart, with total love

Till someday, I am with you above

christiancowboy51

View Profile
Do Not Contact Me If...List? in your profile
Posted : 23 Feb, 2018 01:51 PM

Do Not Contact Me If...List? in your profile

When I read a profile that has one of these. It just really makes me wonder, does this person truly understand being a Christian and what Christ died for? Do they even care or care about not holding others mistakes and past against them as what Christ died for? Do they get being a Christian at all, or is it just a title they use to label themselves above others? Putting out lists like this can bring back the pain and hurt of past mistakes to others who read them and are trying to leave their past and mistakes behind them and press forward in the new life we and yes them have through Christ. I ask that you please think about this and what you say in your profile. Judging others still, is not who a true christian is?

christiancowboy51

View Profile
Trophy Wife
Posted : 23 Feb, 2018 01:22 PM

A trophy wife?

Most look at a trophy wife, as just beautiful woman.

A beautiful woman, who has an awesome body and figure.

One who is sexy looking, that a man parades around.

Well, that is most people�s perspective of a trophy wife.

Both mens and womans perspective of a trophy wife.

Most guys want one, and most woman desire to be one.

Stop and think a minute though�

Is she really a trophy at all?

Is there really anything to her besides her looks?

I�d have to say no!

She is really worthless for anything but looks!

There is nothing that is lasting about her.

Plus, in time she will get old and her looks will go away.

Then what do you have?

Then what is she good for?

Nothing at all!

So, in truth...she was and is no trophy at all�

How do I know you ask?

I had one, and dated a few!

My true trophy wife.

She will be humble, loving, caring, and give her heart and soul.

She will work and strive to build a lasting marriage in the Lord and on love, trust, loyalty, and honor.

She will be there when you have a lot or little, either way.

She places her values in the ways of the Lord, and her heart...not her looks, material things, or how much money I have or do not have.

There is nothing wrong with outer beauty!

However, true beauty is found in the heart of a true Godly Woman.

Yes, I will parade her around like the trophy she truly is!

christiancowboy51

View Profile
One Nation Under God-Called To: "Love One Another"
Posted : 29 Sep, 2017 08:02 AM

I awoke this morning feeling the Holy Spirit tugging earnestly at my heart. It has been very hard for me to watch this BLM movement, which has now spilled over into the NFL, and many other things around the country. Although I truly feel that it was sparked and started over mainly lies, which have now grown into burning fires out of control. I also feel there are truths of racism still in our country and on both sides forwards one another. With emotions extremely high and volatile on both sides of the spectrum. I myself have have even been a little quick to react over false attaches and accusations of being called a racist. Especially, when it is the furthest thing from the truth. That said though, what does my truth, your truth, or any other truth, matter over The Lord's Truth and his Calling and Commandment to us all? The truth which reins over all truth! �Love One Another�!

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.� ~John 13: 34-35~

We all feel that we have been done wrong in one way or another at some time. Christ our Lord and Savior was done wrong. As he was being crucified and done wrong here are his words in the midst of it:

Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing." And the soldiers gambled for his clothes by throwing dice. ~Luke 23:34~

Being forgiven ourselves, are we not called to forgive our transgressors? Furthermore, are we ourselves are not pure and without wrong? No, we have done wrong in one way or another throughout life. This is what Jesus said to accusers of a woman:

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. ~John 8:7~

We are called by Christ to forgive one another as he forgives us.

Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any; even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. ~Colossians 3:13~

By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers. ~1John 3:16~

If anyone says, �I love God,� and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. ~1John 4:20~

Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. ~Romans 12:10~

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. ~Luke 6:35~

I will end by leaving you with what Paul writes and tells us about Love:

(The Way Of Love)

1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. 13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

~1 Corinthians 13:1-13~

Gods Continued Blessings And Love, David....:)

christiancowboy51

View Profile
Rest Precious One
Posted : 28 Sep, 2017 07:12 PM

He understands your emotions, your feelings too

And all the things, which your going through

Your fears of the unknown , the hurts of the past

All these things, you think will never pass

You worry and toss, all about

You mind runs with confusion, and some doubt

Your faith feels wavering, and you think its gone

You heart wants it over, and to be beyond

Rest in his peace, oh precious one

The peace and grace, of the Mighty Son

For he over came, the world for you

So your heart and soul, would never be blue

For he has it all, under control

I know you know, but you need to know

You need to hear, that he�s there

That he�s holding you close, and ever so dear

In his gentle hand you are, so please don�t fear

So rest precious one, rest indeed

Cause you truly have nothing, of any need

Its already taken care of, its already done

By the one who truly lovs you, The Precious Son

christiancowboy51

View Profile
Doing What You Say You Will Do (Trust)
Posted : 26 Sep, 2017 07:16 AM

She was the who wanted to talk on the phone and she was the one who set the time. Thing is she did not honor and do what she said she would was going to do. I am a very open and friendly person. However, I believe in only being equally yoked. Meaning, I also believe in only being friends and allowing time and the Lord to prove and show me anything else.

My problem or hang up is do not tell someone you will do something, then do not do it. I already knew we would only ever be friends at the best. I have had others do this to me in the past. They hey lets do this or that. Then they do not follow through or honor their word. It seems to me that folks today place no value in doing what they say they will do. Then they think nothing of all about it. Integrity and honor have seemed to become a thing of the past today, even among Christians. It is sadly becoming a fact...

christiancowboy51

View Profile
Posted : 25 Sep, 2017 10:27 AM

It was really no skin off my back so to speak. I'm sure not crying over it or her. It just really blows my mind how honor and integrity have very little meaning to folks these days. Then they wonder why they can not find anyone who is honest or has integrity? Folks seem to want it, but do not seem to have it or show it themselves.

christiancowboy51

View Profile
Posted : 25 Sep, 2017 10:10 AM

I seem to have a real hangup with those who do not do what they are going do. To me it shows that being a person of your word has no meaning or value.

For example: I met another person on here and she wanted to talk on the phone she said. She said that she did not like all the texting thing and stuff. I have no problem with that and I feel the same way pretty much. So she said she would call me that afternoon.

I was out in the woods camping and did not have cell service enough to talk, but only text. So, I told her I would go to town and be within cell phone service to talk. It was close to 25 miles to town. I got to town and waited on her to call. Instead of calling around 3:30 as she had told me she would. It was closer to 5:00 or a little afterwards. I did not think much of it. Then only maybe two minutes into our conversation. She told me she was at the store and was going shopping. She said she would call me back when she was done. So, again I waited. I waited for over 3 hours. Finally she called me back. Then she told me it was late, and she had a lot of things to do. Ok, I thought. She was the one who wanted to talk on the phone. So, I went out of my way to be available. Then after leaving me hanging for hours while she shopped. She then tells me we will have to talk some other time. I was not real happy about it and felt a like she left me hanging, and did not care about honoring her word.

During the call back to tell me she had lots to do when she got home and we would have to talk some other time. She said she was busy friday with sons birthday. Busy saturday taking neighbores kids to Sea World. She sunday afternoon she would call me. Sunday rolls around, and I never hear one little thing out of her or from her. I had already made up my mind she was not a person of her word or integrity.

To me when someone says they are going to do something. I expect them to honor their word and do it. I can understand that things come up and all. However, if you can not do what you say you are going to do. How will you be able to build or have a trusting relationship or be able to be counted on by anyone? What is your thoughts?

christiancowboy51

View Profile
Why are guys intimidated buy nice looking women who are both educated and independent?
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 01:14 AM

Educated, is fine. The problem is independent. Just think about the word itself? The meaning of it? Then think about marriage in the the Lord? The two are joined together "as one", not as one independent vs. another independent.

Plus, we as Christians are dependent upon him. Then in marriage each is dependent upon the other together. I believe that one who has that spirit of independence has to decide if they want to humble them self to be dependent upon the other. Then join the other together as one going in the same direction as one in him. Equally yoked. Plus a man needs to know and feel that his spouse is with him. If she is stuck on being independent, then he feels separated, not together. Some people may be able to live that way, and get by. However, I can just imagine the struggle inside a person trying to live with someone but feeling alone.

I hope I have not offended you in anyway what so ever.