fat girls
Posted : 27 Jul, 2010 08:11 PM

yeah, i really wanted guys opinions...but got alot of girls! lol

aurora846

View Profile
fat girls
Posted : 23 Jul, 2010 02:45 PM

@1babygirl

Im not easily offended so it just slid off. :)

When I said earlier that beingfoverweight is unhealthy i meant obese. 20-30lbs over is overweight and to me is not a big deal but anything above is obese in my book.

aurora846

View Profile
Houghton College Alums/Present Students?
Posted : 23 Jul, 2010 02:38 PM

I didnt go to Houghton but have alot of friends who have. Anyone know Havilah Ford? Mikey Humphrey? Tony Labore?

aurora846

View Profile
What kind of humour do you ladies like from a christian man?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2010 01:14 PM

well, im a comical person myself so I find humor in almoste v ery sense of humor except when its mean sarcastic. I enjoy goody, witty, sarcastic, etc but I really HATE when gys get pervy in their jokes

aurora846

View Profile
fat girls
Posted : 8 Jul, 2010 01:13 PM

I have to disagree. Being fat is very unhealthy. I am overweight and am unhealthy just for that fact. You dont get fat from eating healthy, you get fat from eating too much fats, sugar and eating too much and not being active.

But I agree with @donthitthemark, I wouldnt want to be with someone I am not attracted to.

aurora846

View Profile
What are you reading at present?
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 09:33 PM

IM READING LIKE 5 BOOKS AT ONCE.

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

Mere Christianity-C.S. Lewis

Battlefield of the Mind-Joyce Meye

Huck Finn-Mark Twain

Mythology-Edith Hamilton

aurora846

View Profile
Confused
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 09:04 PM

HOLY SHENANIGANS! I DONT KNOW WHY THAT OPSTED LIKE 4X. SORRY

aurora846

View Profile
Confused
Posted : 7 Jul, 2010 09:03 PM

im with riveroflife. be blunt dude. Girls annoy me that play games and it sounds like you are getting played with.

Id ask her what she wants and see how it goes. If she cant give you a straight answer and youre not sure still, Id move ooooonnnnn!!!!!

Just sayin'

:)

aurora846

View Profile
Confused

im with riveroflife. be blunt dude. Girls annoy me that play games and it sounds like you are getting played with.

Id ask her what she wants and see how it goes. If she cant give you a straight answer and youre not sure still, Id move ooooonnnnn!!!!!

Just sayin'

aurora846

View Profile
Confused

Just sayin'

Page : 1 2