Author Thread
PositiveLiss

View Profile
Holdng Hands
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 06:53 PM

Holdings hands is to feel closeness, that you (as girl) are protected and kind of "showing the world and yourself" that you are not alone, you are fine, you are together as a team and whatever is happening your mate is there for you...

For me is a way to know that your partner is supporting you without words, that he is aware of you and taking care of you without saying it, that you are together even though the running lifestyle that we are into, that he wants to be in touch with you any time that he can...

Holding hands at church or praying together I think might be powerfully rather than doing separated...

If your partner likes to hold hands make the effort to do so and you will notice her with more confidence

Otherwise if she likes to hold hands and suddenly she doesn't want to do so, you need to make time and talk because something is wrong

I like this topic, hope other girls can give their thoughts :thumbsup:

(PS sorry for any grammar mistakes)

PositiveLiss

View Profile
Why don't women respond
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 06:20 PM

I am new on the site, and I like these forums since we can learn together how to interact properly...

And that's a general question since we don't know what you wrote...

However, I am not sure what kind of girls you are contacting... I understand that every city and culture has different topics, but if you are not having the results that you want, just change the strategy but don't change your goal, never give up!

Some of us (girls) don't know how to say "I am sorry I am not interested" thinking that we might hurt someone's feelings. This is my point of view (probably someone think different) I consider myself as a nice person and I don't want to make someone feel bad, then I don't know how to say "sorry, but no thank you", then I chose don't answer so, don't take it personal, it's just hard for some of us to say something straight forward without give a wrong message (hard to describe)

I saw your profile and it's cute, but you received a good tip regarding how to improve your profile, doing more confident of who you are, what you believe and what you are looking for. A good tip is give information but also keep something of your life to share for a talk or a date (keep girls interested in your activities), then start searching girls with similar interests, don't go just for pictures, read their profiles and then start sending nice messages, about what they wrote in their profiles.

Anyway, have in mind that there is a different kind of personalities, some girls are shy, others are straight forward, others spontaneous, others so cheerfully etc etc etc

You will find someone special, keep the faith...

When you send a message and it was read, I bet that she noticed you, and is very brave of you doing so.

Hope your search goes great! be yourself and don't give up, you will find the correct person.

Blessings :hand_splayed:

(PS: sorry for any grammar mistake)

PositiveLiss

View Profile
Appropriate questions...
Posted : 15 Sep, 2017 05:17 PM

I am not an expert but I can imagine how hard might be for a guy start a "nice" or "interesting" talk with a girl when you are trying to do your best. You need to know that we (as girls) get nervous as well (even though we don't look like).

I think that God makes his part but we have to do ours... so, be yourself, keep calm don't be nervous and pay attention of what she is saying, listen carefully so she can notice that you are interested, then you can ask according to her answers or opinions. I think that if there is something specific that you want to know you should ask. If something is important for you go ahead and ask don't hesitate, therefore both of you will know how are you and will know each other genuinely...

Well, some questions enlisted above may help, but please don't do all at the same time!!! Because she is going to run away after the third arrow!

God bless you and I wish you can find that someone special for you and both enjoy your meeting :thumbsup:

(PS: sorry for any grammar mistake)