Author Thread
Blessedgal19

View Profile
Men and their standards
Posted : 20 Jan, 2019 07:56 AM

A guy that loves the Lord. Financial stability can be worked out together... As long as both parties are willing to help each other which is suppose to be because the woman was created to be a helpmate to a man.

Blessedgal19

View Profile
My Journey
Posted : 16 Jan, 2019 05:30 AM

You're welcome.. just thought, it will help people who view my profile to get a glimpse of my life..- if they read my profile... lol.. and also, I thought that it might encourage others who will read it..

Blessedgal19

View Profile
Men and their standards
Posted : 13 Sep, 2018 09:00 PM

Just one thing.. A guy that loves the Lord.

Blessedgal19

View Profile
My Journey
Posted : 26 Jul, 2018 05:35 AM

I was once a gal who longed to serve You

I loved to hear Your words and speak to You

I had passion for the lost and for those who are in need

My joy and satisfaction were in You

I was once a young and happy lady

I was so content in living simply

I found my belongingness in the church as a family

And serving You gave me security

I was once a lady blessed with opportunities

I got to enjoy and started to explore

But as I went my way, I lost Your ways

And slowly like a sheep I�ve gone astray

I became a wanderer and restless lady

I seldom hear Your words and no time to pray

Passion for the lost was gone and have less heart to help

No joy and satisfaction was ever felt

I became a sad and lonely woman

No contentment in simple living

Going to the church was not my priority

And I had so much insecurities

I was a woman broken and hurt

Stumbled and fallen; crushed and destroyed

Trying to get up and stand tall again

Finding my way back to you my Master

I asked You to help me because I felt so lost that day

I was a wanderer in a world unknown to me

Seeking for satisfaction, joy and security

No matter what I did, it seemed so hard to find the way

�Father! Forgive me! And wash my sins away

I need Your touch today, to make me whole again

Please show me and teach me to walk in your way

For only in this way, I can be sure of my eternity�

�Father! Please help me! Lead me to Your way

I want to start again and I need you to guide me

Hold me and lift me up and plant me to Your ground

For in You alone my satisfaction can be found�

You looked at me and listened to my plea

You reached my hand and showed me the way

You healed my broken heart and wiped my tears away

You led me back to the right path and give light in my way

I am now a woman renewed by You.

You touched me, and cleansed and forgave me completely

You are my joy, my love and satisfaction

You lifted me and led me back to your way

And now I am serving you happily

You are indeed great and faithful in loving me

Without You my life is really a mess

You are a God of chances who�s love never fails

You alone in my life I will worship

All the glory and honor is for you alone my Master.

Blessedgal19

View Profile
Don't replace God in your life
Posted : 26 Jul, 2018 02:20 AM

Amen Jayzee.... I've learned my lesson... I admit I was really blinded...But I thank God because He never let go of me.. God saved me from that fall and He planted my feet again on His ground... Indeed God can make good things out of bad things. That experience I had is very useful in my ministry for the youth now... Because of thst experience, I can understand them better and give them comfort as God comforted me in my pain...

Blessedgal19

View Profile
Don't replace God in your life
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 01:02 AM

It was 2013 when I had a broken engagement with a Filipino guy. He is a pastor, and I was in my one year of internship. By God's grace I was able to go through with the pain and shame.

A year after, my sister who is also a Pastor, shared to me about her friend who met a guy in this site, CDFF. She told me to try registering in the site. At first, I was just at her, ignoring her suggestion. But later on, she convinced me and I tried. If I'm not mistaken, it was 2014 when I created my first profile in this site. I was still exploring and I was flattered that many are sending me messages only to find out that most of them were not sincere. They just wanted fun. That time, I already finished my Bible College and I was teaching in a Christian school.

A year after, my sister introduced to me again a new dating site named, Findloveasia.com. I tried to register in that site to, and had the same experience. Then, I discovered another dating site named oasis.com. I tried to register in that site and there I met a man from UK, who I thought was the only man of my life.

The phase of our story was very fast. We started chatting November 2016 and after a week we were committed in a serious relationship. We made plans. I introduced him to my family through a video chat in Facebook messenger and he did the same to me. I was very happy. I was really in love with him but later on, I noticed that we were having disagreements in our faith.

Faith is very important to me, but that time I was blinded with my emotion. I was so overwhelmed that I had a British boyfriend and he's very kind and sweet and affectionate. I did not realized that I was already compromising my faith and my commitment.

April 2017, he arrived here in the Philippines, met my family and we got engaged. I was so happy, I was so in love that I was so willing to give up everything for Him, even my commitment of being a pastor. I left my ministry in the church, decided to look for a job in preparation for our plans to get married and to apply for a visa to UK.

He stayed for almost a month. We spent almost of our time with the family. He made promises and commitments and I believed everything He said like nothing or no one can change it. Sadly, 2 months after he went back to UK, he broke up with me. He told me that his old Filipina friend chatted with him again and that he loves that Filipina more than he loves me.

He said, everything was true, his feelings to me was true. But he said, he couldn�t be happy with me because of my faith. He said, that woman�s faith is easier to accept than my faith. He told me that I never showed my efforts to show him that I love him. That was really a great SHOOOCK for me? Whaaat???? I told him that I gave up everything for him just to prove that I love him. I gave up even my commitment to serve the Lord.. and he said, he never asked me to do those things.

That year, was indeed the greatest fall, the greatest failure, the greatest pain I�ve ever had. That moment, I was so weak, just cried and cried and cried then looked up to God. There, I realized my mistake and learned my lesson.

Lessons: 1.) Never ever try to replace God in my life

again � always make Him first in everything.

2.) Always put God in the center of my

relationship.

3.) A man that comes from God will never be a

hindrance to my commitment in serving Him and

that man will not ask me to change because he

will appreciate my uniqueness - I am fearfuly and

wonderfully made by God :-).

Blessedgal19

View Profile
Don
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 12:46 AM

ohhhh.... sorry, guys I accidentally pressed the Enter button while typing... I will be posting again the complete story... :-) Hope you will enjoy and learn from my experience...

Blessedgal19

View Profile
Don
Posted : 23 Jul, 2018 12:26 AM

It was 2013 when I had a broken engagement with a filipino guy. He is a pastor, and I was in my one year of internship. By God's grace I was able to go through with the pain and shame.

A year after, my sister who is also a Pastor, shared to me about her friend who met a guy in this site, CDFF. She told me to try registering in the site. At first, I was just at her, ignoring her suggestion. But later on, she convinced me and I tried. If I'm not mistaken, it was 2014 when I created my first profile in this site. I was still exploring and I was flattered that many are sending me messages only to find out that most of them were not sincere. They just wanted fun. That time, I already finished my Bible College and I was teaching in a Christian school.

A year after, my sister introduced to me again a new dating site named, Findloveasia.com. I tried to register in that site to, and had the same experience. Then, I discovered another dating site named oasis.com. I tried to register in that site and there I met a man from UK, who I thought was the only man of my life.

The phase of our story was very fast. We started chatting November 2016 and after a week we were committed in a serious relationship. We made plans. I introduced him to my family through a video chat in facebook messenger and he did the same to me. I was very happy. I was really in love with him but later on, I noticed that we were having disagreements in our faith.

Faith is very important to me, but that time I was blinded with my emotion. I was so overwhelmed that I had a british boyfriend and he's very kind and sweet and affectionate. I did not realized that I was already compromising my faith and my commitment.

April 2017, he arrived here in the Philippines, met my family and we got engaged. I was so happy, I was so inlove that I was so willing to give up everything for Him, even my commitment of being a pastor. I left my ministry in the church, decided to look for a job in preparation for our plans to get married and to apply for a visa to UK.

He stayed for almost a month. We spent almost of our time with the family. He made a promises and commitments.