Author Thread
CalebJohn316^

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 2 Dec, 2018 10:16 AM

Thanks for the response, I over think many things in life sadly.

CalebJohn316^

View Profile
Dating
Posted : 1 Dec, 2018 02:15 PM

Hey!

So I'm at a Christian college that I consider a honor to be at; however, the dating scene here isn't the best for me. I'm very shy and easily tend to withdraw into mostly male circles.

I really desire to get to know some godly young ladies; however, meeting new people isn't the easiest task for me honestly, especially girls. I've seen a girl that I'd like to get to know, but have not had the opportunity nor reason to meet her yet. I don't have any classes, or reason to be in communication with her.

How do I be non-creepy in asking her out / introducing myself to her?

By the way she dresses she stinks of a classical conservative background (judging by her clothing she was home schooled for most of her childhood then put into a private Christian school for the last 2 years).

I think she would be more open to me then most guys due to the fact that I am a classical conservative Christian rather then contemporary conservative.

Classical Conservative means you were prolly home schooled 12 years, listen to AIO, go to church 3 times a week (at least), listen to about 95% classical music, sing only hymns from before you were born, no swearing, use a KJV Bible, and dress basically with skin showing at your arms and face only.

I'd like to note that I'm fine with contemporary Christians assuming they are doctrinally correct, I just personally grew up in this environment, and desire to continue this life style.

I'd appreciate advice of any sort assuming it aligns with the Bible.

Thanks!