Author Thread
TRUUST

View Profile
Facebook
Posted : 4 Jun, 2022 01:01 PM

Thank u dear brother for sharing this I think a scammer also tried to contact me with very poor behavior but just now I realize it was even a scammer....THANK U so much ONCE AGAIN!!!!πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

TRUUST

View Profile
The journey of Forgiveness
Posted : 4 Jun, 2022 08:48 AM

Oh,lovely sis so NICE&TRUE SAID!!!!!!THANK SO much!!!!GLORY BE THY NAME ALONE BELOVED OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ˜†πŸŒΉ

TRUUST

View Profile
The journey of Forgiveness
Posted : 4 Jun, 2022 06:01 AM

Oh,lovely sis so NICE&TRUE SAID!!!!!!THANK SO much!!!!GLORY BE THY NAME ALONE BELOVED OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ˜†πŸŒΉ

TRUUST

View Profile
Mom died, Jesus love and mercy was there
Posted : 24 May, 2022 01:07 AM

THANK U SO MUCH FOR SHARING U STORY BELOVED SISTER PLUS U SO STRONG FAITH!!!!!!!!GOD IS GREAT & MERCIFUL!!!!!

GLORY HIS NAME ALONE!!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸŒ·

TRUUST

View Profile
Prossy1234
Posted : 22 May, 2022 11:25 AM

So true!!!!!!

TRUUST

View Profile
How do you start looking for what you need instead of what you want?
Posted : 22 May, 2022 08:03 AM

So true dear sister!!!!!! IT'S much better to look for what we NEED than what we WANT......and trust is coming only with ......honesty....πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜†πŸŒ·

TRUUST

View Profile
We pay for your wedding
Posted : 22 May, 2022 07:21 AM

Dear brother ,have u been married yourself till now?

Let us pray for wisdom - all proverbs here we need!!!!πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

TRUUST

View Profile
Need a true friend
Posted : 17 May, 2022 11:00 PM

Hello all beloved brothers and sisters all over the world!!!!!

Would love to find a true friend and partner here,pls write to my profile and let help each other in this difficult life!!!!!AND GLORIFY HIS HOLY NAME TOGETHER!!!!!!! !IN HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE,VANIπŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜†πŸŒ·

TRUUST

View Profile
When a friend betray you
Posted : 23 Apr, 2022 02:17 PM

Amin!!!!So true beloved sister!!!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡β˜€β˜€πŸ˜†πŸŒ·

TRUUST

View Profile
I am who YOU say I am
Posted : 23 Apr, 2022 09:42 AM

Amin!!!!!!Beloved sister!!!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡πŸ™‡β˜€πŸ˜†πŸŒ·

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10