Author Thread
senny_wong

View Profile
finding soulmate when you are old
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 06:49 AM

Why is it so difficult to find soulmate when you are getting old?

senny_wong

View Profile
Do you look down on women who find their soulmate thru dating online?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2011 07:23 AM

Thanks for your response guys.I really appreciate it . At least I confirm myself that what I am doing is just fine because I take it as I do my part while the other part ,I leave it to our God Father the creator of heaven and earth.

I asked this because some guys that I ever dated look shy and hide the fact when friends/family asked him how we met.I was wondering is it shameful to meet partner through dating site assistance .

Anyway our relationship did not work out for some other reasons.. thanks one more time & God bless!

Cheers

Senny

senny_wong

View Profile
Do you look down on women who find their soulmate thru dating online?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2011 05:37 AM

Hi Guys ,may I ask you whether you look down on women who find their soulmate thru dating online?

What is in your thought when you find women are still single in their mature age?

Thanks

Senny

senny_wong

View Profile
Watch out Dating Scammer
Posted : 18 Feb, 2011 04:20 AM

Hi,

I just want to share and remind you to watch out dating scammer.I just dealt with one of them.He said sending me gift but get suspended in Malaysia then he needed me to send money for clearance charges..he gave me fake website and receipt . It did look real..but after I check by calling imigration of the country ..I was told that it is fake...and a scam case.

If you see belowing characteristic:

-Say I love you only after few times get in touch

-Her/his words is aggresively,exagerratingly devote to you and helplessly in love with you though never meet.

-He/she ask you to send money with many reasons or cash out money order/cheque he sent

-There many mispelt found in the email from man/woman who claim a master degree holder or origin from english speaking country

-Tell pathetic story about him just to gain your simpathy

-When you ask personal question,he is being secretive and disregard you question

-When you ask them more detail question about why they ask you send money etc..they are very agitated.Money to be sent under individual name and account

-claim working for big company and have been travelling aroud the world...working as engineering or contractor

They are trained to build our trust,seem like ordinary people.Christian website could be their target whereby people feel safe to find soulmate here.Never bother how Godly their wordings are ..because people is known by the action not by word.....

Just remember don't be so hurry to fall in love with someone who you meet online but never see them physically and don't ever send your money for whatever reason....

Anybody ever dealt with them?...please feel free share your experience here okay...God bless you

senny_wong

View Profile
To marry divorcee/separated is sinful or not sinful
Posted : 22 Jan, 2011 06:14 AM

Dear Bro & Sis,

I have no doubt if I am marrying the man who divorce his wife because he is having affair with me means I am involved in adultery.

But the scenario is when I meet him ..He is already a divorcee/seperated ,let's say some how he divorced his wife is due to disagreement between them.

By marrying him,do I make my self committing adultery as his ex wife is still alive?

What you say?

senny_wong

View Profile
To marry divorcee/separated is sinful or not sinful
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 07:49 AM

We believe as christian that marriage that is formed by GOD can't be separated by anything except death.However sometimes things do not go as they were expected and there are things beyond our control so man/woman file divorce.

I read in bible roughly tells that whoever marry someones who ever married before will make her/him self commit adultery?

So my question is marrying divorcee/separated partner is sinful or not sinful.What do you think guys?

senny_wong

View Profile
Secretive Guy
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 05:08 AM

@susana21:Unfortunately the secretive guy is not famous man.so difficult to google.Even if I could find him ,need his approval to see his profile/blog ,right? ;)

I should believe option C .I checked his profile in yahoo..was told that he has also hidden his profile...Alamak... thanks by the way GBU!

@flat lander:yeah I agree with you .Even more we are christian believe in 1 soulmate and forever ,no second marriage.Though I have to wait 1 or 2 years..It's still worth it ..isn't it ?

senny_wong

View Profile
Secretive Guy
Posted : 7 Jan, 2011 05:00 AM

@pianogal:So far I never meet both of them..the status are still giving atry with 2 of them in relationship.It is only one guy does not know I get close to the other guy.

But I think it's tough to trust the secretive man while our situation in long distance.

And about the feeling I think you are right.A feeling can be developed as the time goes by.Marriage is all about commitment and not only the matter of feeling ,isn't it?Thanks sweety.God bless!!

senny_wong

View Profile
Secretive Guy
Posted : 6 Jan, 2011 03:44 AM

Thanks for all of you guys ..I really appreciate your comments it helps me alot to be alert for this type of man..

So far he does not know that his secretive behaviour has spoilt my trust on him...we still get connected as per today though ..I will wait and see how open he will share about his life to me...who knows my patience will bear fruit since I've started to like him.

Now the other episode which I have not told you is that there is a guy from faraway also,have been approaching me.It seems that he loves God.He is more open than the first guy.He looked serious too,though so far I know him only via photos and e-mail.However I don't have any feeling with this guy like the first one though the quality I wish for my soul mate is on him.

Sometimes I feel bad by running 2 relationships at the same time.But I have not much time left...I just try not to utter love wordings or promise too much...My consideration is that before I tie the knot ,all of candidates have same chances and possibility...

I really don't know whether I should choose the second guy with no feeling just becos he is very nice guy...

To be honest with you for the first time it happens in my life kinda a long distance relationship like this with someone that I never meet before.It's quite risky and still have a weird feeling to experience this .

However sometimes we can't tell what kind of relationship that we shall be going through untill it happens...What I do now is doing my part and the rest surrender it to God...be sincere like dove and smart like serpent...

Any other opinions guys?

I wish a belated happy new year to all of you.May Our Lord Jesus Christ find us the best one and forever this year.. Regards....Senny

senny_wong

View Profile
Secretive Guy
Posted : 5 Jan, 2011 04:44 AM

Hi Guys,

I am considering to develop serious relationship with someone on dating site who stay miles away from my country...

We have been connecting via 10emails & 2-minutes phone call.It's been 1 month up today.That's so called long distance relationship.

So far he expresses his seriousnes to me and he sent me a bunch of shakespeare poems to me(I'd rather to read his personal life and activities than reading love poems from him)

I have developed feeling for him too.However there is one thing that I am still curious about him.Except the first 3 emails he sent me..he never mentioned about his personal matter.When I was asking about his daughter,his marital status,and the cause of his separation/divorce..in his reply he didnt answer my question at all and resume writing his love poem again..

Why do you think he is doing this?

A.It's just his character who is secretive/proud?

B.It may take time for him to be open to me,considering we just started a month ago?

C.He has something to hide?

I dunno what to do and dare not to take him very seriously seeing his attitude.I just surrender this to God ,keep praying and still writing e-mail to him,giving a chance for our relationship...

GBU

Page : 1 2