Author Thread
Antigravidy00

View Profile
Sex pests: How to spot one
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 04:36 PM

Quite a typical sex predator is pictured in the movie "Pure" by Lisa Langseth, with Alicia Vikander

Antigravidy00

View Profile
Not exactly a dating story, but my experiences on this site to date...
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 03:59 PM

out of topic, but being a Russian, I just think we would have wiped Trump out in 2 weeks, if Putin had a special division of 2000 girls like me

Antigravidy00

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 03:53 PM

I mean, TS, Cant you look at a candy as if she was a soul?

Antigravidy00

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jan, 2018 03:46 PM

I would like to add a bit concerning the topic starter"s issue. Personally, I immediately wanted to ask: What did your wife die of? Was there any spiritual damage involved? Were you somehow involved in the spiritual damage? Could it be that you are too indifferent to what she had to go through at death?

I am not interested myself in those questions, but I would ask them if I were you - ask myself. Secondly, why is that when you see a hot girl, you dont see her soul? Finally, a little hint for ye. Remember the episode when Christ talked to a Samarian woman at a well? He said - You have had 5 husbands, and the one who you are with now is not your true husband. Legend has, her name was Fotinia, and she was later cruelly executed by the emperor of Rome along with her children for not denying that Christ was real. What do you think was so important for her in His words - to that extent, and that she went and brought people from the village, to check wether she has found a Messiah? Hope, I havent been too interfering.

I know what down to earth means, but to me it usually means nothing. I am a white crow

Antigravidy00

View Profile
Posted : 17 Jan, 2018 09:30 AM

Yes, I would never turn down someone young and beautiful. The thing is, women must be caught fresh and eager, when they are 20, later they lose trust. You have got to know how to trigger a boring woman of whatever age into spiritual growth.