Yes Curl, I like this topic . Share me now your first recipe . :applause:

Dahlee

View Profile
cooking
Posted : 2 May, 2010 08:38 PM

Yes Curl, I like this topic . Share me now your first recipe . :applause:

Dahlee

View Profile
I need your feedback. Is mt picture inapropriate for this site?
Posted : 2 May, 2010 08:07 PM

Hi Colleen

Nothing wrong with what you are wearing. If there is something wrong with it for sure the CDFF staff wont post

if. If it is acceptable to the CDFF staff then nothing wrong with it. For me, I dont see anything wrong with it.

Be at peace . God bless you .

Dahlee

View Profile
problem
Posted : 26 Apr, 2010 07:07 PM

Dennis,

Just want to know, did you attend the wedding or not? Many of us here who gave their ideas about your attendance in the wedding for sure wanted to know if you attended or not .I just hope you attended, enjoyed and something good happened. God bless you !!!

Dahlee

View Profile
CDFF Experiences
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 05:04 AM

Hi,

i am Dahlee and I am a subscriber of CDFF for maybe about 2 months now and I can say this Dating website is the BEST and it is my favorite among dating websites and the best thing is IT is free. that is why it is the best ( THE BEST IN LIFE IS FREE) . and even until now I havent seen any very interesting guy here for most of them are divorced. Ouch? Oh sorry, I dont mean to offend you but that is a fact of life, for even you dont want it to happened it happened .Some guys who were interested in me, 3 of them were banned .hehehehehe Is it bad ? definitely not !!! For I feel I am so safe here for they protect me from indecent guys and from scammers .

I encourage you to join us in the chatrooms. But most of the time I stay in 40s room and sometimes in the Prayer room when i want to pray to ask God for something with the help of other christians there . In 40s room , we enjoy exchanging of ideas . There is a free flowing of good ideas there but most of the time we laugh and it is a good stressbusters . We meet many christians who have different views in life but we are united in God''s Spirit. Come on and join us there.Share your experiences, good/bad views in life and laugh and party with us . We will wait for you there . God bless u!!

Dahlee

View Profile
CDFF Experiences
Posted : 24 Apr, 2010 05:04 AM

Hi,

i am Dahlee and I am a subscriber of CDFF for maybe about 2 months now and I can say this Dating website is the BEST and it is my favorite among dating websites and the best thing is IT is free. that is why it is the best ( THE BEST IN LIFE IS FREE) . and even until now I havent seen any very interesting guy here for most of them are divorced. Ouch? Oh sorry, I dont mean to offend you but that is a fact of life, for even you dont want it to happened it happened .Some guys who were interested in me, 3 of them were banned .hehehehehe Is it bad ? definitely not !!! For I feel I am so safe here for they protect me from indecent guys and from scammers .

I encourage you to join us in the chatrooms. But most of the time I stay in 40s room and sometimes in the Prayer room when i want to pray to ask God for something with the help of other christians there . In 40s room , we enjoy exchanging of ideas . There is a free flowing of good ideas there but most of the time we laugh and it is a good stressbusters . We meet many christians who have different views in life but we are united in God''s Spirit. Come on and join us there.Share your experiences, good/bad views in life and laugh and party with us . We will wait for you there . God bless u!!

Dahlee

View Profile
WHERE IS THE LOVE
Posted : 19 Apr, 2010 06:50 PM

You have a friend here Ladi, We love you bec. Jesus loves u . No servant is greater than his Master . We are Jesus' servants and we love those whom Jesus loves. When you say rejected that means they will really tell you they dont like you and dont want you to be them. Have they told you that? And if you want to have friends, be a friend first. Be interested in people, ask them question. Love begets love Ladi. We reap only waht we sow. Ok? so if you share love then you will also recieve love for sure. People must feel the love of Jesus in you, and when they felt that , definitely, they will love you too. God doesnt want prejudice. All is fair in the LOVE OF GOD . no whites, no blacks, no short no tall . As long as you know how to love ( even ) your enemies you have always a place in people's heart . Jesus loves u Ladi, so all we do too .

Dahlee

View Profile
Love
Posted : 18 Apr, 2010 10:52 PM

Pixy,

It is in Proverbs that we must enjoy our youth. Why in a hurry? Having a husband and kids is not an easy task. It is a career. After waking up evey morning you will think of the needs of your hsuband and kids. What they are going to eat, what to wear. The house must be a clean place to live in( who will clean them ? ) Can a 16 year old earn much ? Does he/shemuch about household arts? The wife is the manager of the house .Even she is also working she should see to it that her house is clean and organized. Being a wife and and a mother is not just bearing children. You msut be mature enough to know what to do in many cirsumstances you will meet in life especially the many challenges in life. It is ok to get married at an early age if you can tell me a big percentage and in what country that a group of married young people that never had a divorced or separation. Even mature people get divorced /separation, how much more for a 16 years old who do not know what really life is yet . Can a married 16 year old couple live a decent life without depending on their parents? 18 ( not 16 ) in America that a child can get their independence or can live separately (on their own) from their parents . Am I right Pixy?

Dahlee

View Profile
Different Denomination
Posted : 15 Apr, 2010 12:36 AM

I belong to a non denominational church and that Jesus is the center of our faith. Without Jesus we could never bocome acceptable to God the Father for we all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). For us born again Christians, Religion is not important anymore for Religion is just a man's s way to reach God but God's way to reach man is through his Son Jesus. Without Jesus we are nothing and that is the most important in two people in love to know. That Jesus is the center of their faith and love. We embrace Jesus and not religion which has man's own created doctrines .For Jesus was the one who died for our sins and not Religion which many fight for and that often times make divisions. If only people would center their faith and embrace Jesus and not their Religion I think there would always be love and unity among us for we have the same faith.

May the Holy Spirit lead us all to the right teachings of the bible. I asked this throught Christ our Lord. Everyone who reads this say..................... AMEN !!!

Dahlee

View Profile
problem
Posted : 14 Apr, 2010 08:55 PM

Dennis, If I were you, I will go. It is an opportunity to show to them that you forget everything that happened before (even you have not yet forget it ) . Your ex-wife's son a nd his fiancee wont ask your presence to the wedding if they dont want you to be there. Yeah I agree with some of thsoe who wrote their ideas about your situation. Have fun, it is nice to see thsoe people whom you once enjoyed life with. God will lift those who humbled themselves. And besides, Jesus wants us to love even our enemies Do good to them, as Jesus required us to do. Give them the best gift that you know you can give. For sure they will feel ashmed of what they have done to you because they will feel you still lvoe them inspite of what they have done to you . Let Jesus shine in your life in this situation !!!! It is hard but, it is what it takes to love.We really have to sacrifice and forget ourselves. If you can love your enemies because you are a christian, then the more you should go and show them that you still love them, the love that only Jesus gave us because we know how to forgive and forget just like what Jesus said, He wont remember our sins anymore. Do the same. Forget their sins that they have done to you. I am sure, very very sure , you will feel great after you have done that .Dont worry you will have my prayers for that. God bless you with happines on that wedding . God is good all the time !!!

Page : 1 2 3 4